This is a good one

Hawkes Trees

Unbelievable, whilst working this afternoon at a large farmhouse next to a country lane, some worthless piece of sh!t decided to sneak in the garden climb into our truck and steal an MS201T with lanyard and crab. The blokes were working at the rear of the vehicle chipping but had stupidly left the tool locker door open. They were less than 5m away in broad daylight. The saw is registered on the Police database and painted with Smart water for what its worth. Watch your kit boys, another profitless day for us!

Regards

Steve

Unbelievable, whilst working this afternoon at a large farmhouse next to a country lane, some worthless piece of sh!t decided to sneak in the garden climb into our truck and steal an MS201T with lanyard and crab. The blokes were working at the rear of the vehicle chipping but had stupidly left the tool locker door open. They were less than 5m away in broad daylight. The saw is registered on the Police database and painted with Smart water for what its worth. Watch your kit boys, another profitless day for us!

Regards

Steve

Where were you working?

Regards

Steve

Hi Steve not good at all mate I'm sorry to hear this mate Jon

Sorry to hear that mate. The same thing happened to a local firm today in gloustershire, stow on the wold. In a very secluded lane the Truck was left for less than 2 min and a few saws and blower where taken they even nicked the blokes phone. These Low life scum need to be taken more seriously by the police. It's not just a saw it's someone's income. It's a Joke :thumbdown:

Recently while preparing to cut up the top of a tree that had snapped off in last storm and landed in father's garden. I overheard some random bloke astride a bike talking to my father over the wall. He was talking about gardening and tools.

When he spied me in my clobber, he then turned the conversation to him having been a cutter and that he too had a saw. But it was a Chinese knock-off of a Stihl. Question_ if he had been a cutter, why would he be fool enough to 'buy' such crap. Anyway, I made it clear that, a. my saw and none of my kit was ever left at the property and b. I lived somewhere else, (I named a town, 40mls away from where I actually reside and nowhere near my father's place). He then lost interest in gardening and went on his way.

Edited by TGB