Going fishing req decent mozy spray as i get hammered

predator

go outdoors 100per cent deet and a midgi net

sent using arbtalk mobile app

we have a go outdoors close by so may givem a go i just really atract as if i was stood next to your goodself they would choose me instead of you it gets that bad and when in bed all i can hear aroung my head is mozys wizzin round in my bivvy as i leave the door open for a clean run to my rods

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Another vote here for skin so soft, I laughed my rear end off when I was told about it but the other half made me give it a go and not a bite, well I tell a lie I had a nip on my ear but I think I missed that bit !!!

an added bonus was that I smelt quite nice as well :-)

Deet or start taking Thiamine tablets, they are full of all the B vitamins that mozzies don't like. You have to buy them from a chemist but they're not expensive. I end up with blood poisoning every couple of years due to mozzie bites and have found prevention is better than a cure!

Brewers yeast tablets have worked very well for me.:001_smile:

Good Morning!

Go to Boots The Chemists or Ebay and see if they have some "Autan" very effective, I use it when hunting in the woods in Germany.

Regards

SG

I've used Autan all over the World, from the Caribbean to Iraq. Not as nasty as Deet. I've found the speedstick version works really well. Never been bitten using it.