Anyone doing Myerscough's Online FdSc in Arb next year?

Ben H

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys,

Just found this post, I am also enrolled on the course and had similar issues as others.

Has anyone received anything yet? Had no course info through at all and find all the passing around between the various sites myerscough/uclan/bloom/office etc a bit confusing as don't know where info is going to come from.

Hi guys,

Just found this post, I am also enrolled on the course and had similar issues as others.

Has anyone received anything yet? Had no course info through at all and find all the passing around between the various sites myerscough/uclan/bloom/office etc a bit confusing as don't know where info is going to come from.

Still waiting hear. Ive jumped through all the hoops and still feel like im not on the course, ive had no specific course info, no communication and still haven't paid anything? According to whats on the bloom page it starts a week today haha.

Still waiting hear. Ive jumped through all the hoops and still feel like im not on the course, ive had no specific course info, no communication and still haven't paid anything? According to whats on the bloom page it starts a week today haha.

Course info/structure/module content is on the internet - or at least was last year.

You need to have enrolled to access bloom for the info/learning material & college email. You will get posted info several times a week once term starts.

If you haven't enrolled yet ring myerscough 01995 642222 & select enrolment option & start the ball rolling cos you won't get anywhere until you have. The enrolment process is basically like entering into a contract with myerscough, which is a smaller college under the wing of the uni of central lancs (UCLAN).

Then they will invoice you. It is split into 2 terms or semesters as they call it, & you can have the option of only paying for one if you pull out the course - with enough notice. So you arnt billed for the whole year if you don't end up doing it all.

Good luck, keep at it. I'm in my third year, & I've read/heard mixed views but I've had quite a positive experience so far & it does seem to improve/get smoother each year ... Or maybe you just get used to it!

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

Edited by Agent-Arb

• 3 months later...
Hi Ben, is there a recommended reading for course.

Thanks George

George, which reading lists do you want specifically?

I'm on the course so have them all but there is a different list for each module and don't just want to throw a hundred book titles at you if they aren't relevant.

• 3 weeks later...