Easton and Otley - Press release

Steve Bullman

When i done the same course no previous qualifications where needed. Worth a call to find out.

Same here, they didn't ask for any previous qualifications. You just had to turn up, pass the tests and you get your certificate in the mail!

It did take over a year for the Diploma cert to arrive though, hopefully that's been straightened out now!

• 2 weeks later...
Those prices have shot up, 5k all in for a 24+ student, was £1400 2 years ago all in for the same thing.

Are the unders 24's getting there course paid for by the over 24's?

Changes in government funding are behind the increase in cost for 24+ students. Previously the government subsidised all training but was been reduced for 24+ students last year. The subsidy has been replaced by an FE LOAN which opperates in the same way as a student loan that replaced the student grant 20 years ago.

These laoans are at a low interst rate and allow people to accress education and training without having to have the money up front.

Hope this claifies the sitaution.

Same here, they didn't ask for any previous qualifications. You just had to turn up, pass the tests and you get your certificate in the mail!

It did take over a year for the Diploma cert to arrive though, hopefully that's been straightened out now!

The certification issue was with the awarding body and has been dealt with. The nature of the 10 week course means that student who are with us from September to December will not recieve certificates until the folowinng summer when all student have completed and the external moderation has occured.

I've already got my cs30,31,38&39 I want the diploma qualification, can I get a discount because of my current tickets?

Ian

If you already have your tickets then a level 2 or 3 theory course would suit you better than the 10 week programme. You will have longer to concentrate on your studies.

Call us to find out more.

• 4 weeks later...