Groundsman/ Climber Northallerton Darlington area Wanted!

alistairmagee

Hi all,

Ideally Im looking for a person of preferably 25 years or older( but not essential), with their basic chainsaw tickets a must! & drivers license to work with my business as a groundsman/ climber.

I live between Northallerton and Darlington, the works will be in and around Teesside, Durham and North Yorkshire for my existing client base.

The works consist of all aspects of tree works including Large tree removals on a weekly basis, Private and commercial contracting to other businesses, I am well equipt and will provide PPE to match my company colours, My yard is near village called East Cowton where we meet every day.

I have no problem in using sub contractors or people who are looking for a more permanent position, but would insist on a trial period to see if every thing works out ok.

wages will ultimately depend on ability and the right person making my life easier, Rough example would be £350 400 per week employed, and being more if you are a sub contractor.

Trust and reliability are a must, I have an open mind to who ever wants to reply, I tend to work 5-6 days every week and have plenty of work on.

Please email me on [email protected] or call on 07886028830.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Alistair magee- A.M professional Tree Surgeons