Aspen sales - change in policy?

agg221

Hi Eddie,

A couple of your recent posts have suggested that there may be a change of policy in the supply of Aspen, with respect to supply direct from your website vs. supplying through your dealer network.

Please could you clarify whether this is the case, and if so what the changes are/will be?

Thanks

Alec

Hi Eddie,

A couple of your recent posts have suggested that there may be a change of policy in the supply of Aspen, with respect to supply direct from your website vs. supplying through your dealer network.

Please could you clarify whether this is the case, and if so what the changes are/will be?

Thanks

Alec

Hi Alec,

In the last 12 months we have add more and more stockists to our Aspen network.

We now have over 200 with more signing up every month.

All of these dealers can take Aspen orders and arrange for fuel to be delivered direct to the user, all at the same delivery costs as buying from our website.

But with the expanding dealer network there is less need to pay to have fuel delivered as you can just collect it from your local dealer.

If you require a pallet of fuel 54x5 litres or 2x 200 litre drum delivery is free of charge for mainland UK.

Dealers will give you a discount on this size order and so there is no saving buying from our website.

We want to support small and local businesses and so we are switching all sales to go though our dealers.

They will be able to offer better service and instant advise as we deal with the increase in Aspen sales.

I and the office team are always here for help and advise and please contact me direct if you have any Aspen questions [email protected] or 07568 108953.

Kind regards

Eddie

I just bought the last 5ltr of Aspen2 from Spa Engineering and groundcare in Chesterfield so it will probably last me the rest of this year at the rate I use it. I usually empty my saw into the scooter when it's going to be stood for a while but I should be able to leave it in there now which will save some messing about.

I just bought the last 5ltr of Aspen2 from Spa Engineering and groundcare in Chesterfield so it will probably last me the rest of this year at the rate I use it. I usually empty my saw into the scooter when it's going to be stood for a while but I should be able to leave it in there now which will save some messing about.

now your going to run out of fuel in the scooter....:lol::lol:

As I've said before my local dealer is 13 miles away so a 26 mile and 1 hour journey, and hats only if they have it in stock. I buy 2t and 4t direct from you and delivery is £20 that's cheaper than If I have to take an hour off work to go and get it off my dealer of they have it. My dealer in my town won't stock it as you told him he has to buy a pallet which he thinks won't sell. I need to keep getting it direct from you and if you stop that then I'm screwed!

As I've said before my local dealer is 13 miles away so a 26 mile and 1 hour journey, and hats only if they have it in stock. I buy 2t and 4t direct from you and delivery is £20 that's cheaper than If I have to take an hour off work to go and get it off my dealer of they have it. My dealer in my town won't stock it as you told him he has to buy a pallet which he thinks won't sell. I need to keep getting it direct from you and if you stop that then I'm screwed!

Same problem here , 40 mile round trip , id delivery stops it's back to mix . :thumbdown:

Same problem here , 40 mile round trip , id delivery stops it's back to mix . :thumbdown:

Hi All,

Any dealer can take your orders and the delivery to your address will be the same cost as buying from us so it won't cost you guys anymore.

Just you will contact a dealer and not us direct.

I should have made that clear, sorry.

Kind regards

Eddie

Hi,

Please give me the name of your local dealer and I will contact them.

They don't have to buy a full pallet and their first order can be a small amount.

We do everything we can to help get them started and then they can order more as they see it does sell.

You can order your fuel from any dealer and have it delivered direct to you, same as you would placing your order with us.

We are trying to help you all get better service as the sales of Aspen grow.

I am always here for you all to contact me, please call me if you have any questions or need any help.

Tel 07568 108953 Email [email protected]

Kind regards

Eddie