Spuds Porting and Tuning Thread

spudulike

HI STEVE will you be porting them or remap thanks jon

There is no point remapping, the coil is limited so the carb just tunes the saw to max rpm, so unless you wanted to tune the saw to a lower rpm you couldn't do anything

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

I think its more a case of storing data rather than remapping.

Theres small room for adjustments in there but most of it just shows data and what the saw has actually done workwise, hours its been ran, air/fuel ratios its been using, fault codes etc.

Its not so much remapping like vehicle ecu's as people are lead to think.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi spud how's the workload?

Using 346 this week on large tree felling, think the assessor wants a blast tomorrow with it,

When you get a minute I would still like a muffmod on the 372xp

Thanks

Josh

Hi spud how's the workload?

Using 346 this week on large tree felling, think the assessor wants a blast tomorrow with it,

When you get a minute I would still like a muffmod on the 372xp

Thanks

Josh

Not too bad but am expecting it all to kick off again soon - was it just a simple muffler mod you wanted? If so, send the saw in and I will get it done PDQ!

Glad the 346XP is going well:thumbup:

Not too bad but am expecting it all to kick off again soon - was it just a simple muffler mod you wanted? If so, send the saw in and I will get it done PDQ!

Glad the 346XP is going well:thumbup:

Hi mate,

Yes please can you pm a price,

And I will reply via pm

346 is screaming

No it won't, the software that husky sells is only for resetting the carb

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

I can't believe that anyone has or needs to "remap" the onboard computer. By remapping, we are meaning advance and retard on ignition and amounts of fuel air at different revs and in different circumstances - load, no load, bogging etc

The parameters are infinite and to start adjusting this area would be a can of worms!

I believe the software just downloads how the machine has been running and can set the carb back to default setting - a bit like your dealer can do on your car....well, some of them!