New Years resolutions.

Rich2484

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A positive attitude is half the battle. It can be depressing as anyone would expect. But you know how good a place Arbtalk is to feel supported and that your not alone no matter what your situation.

Thoughts with you rich and stay positive :thumbup:

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

Sorry I must have replied in my pocket . Sorry to here about your cancer Rich . I have a grandad with stomach cancer who is now well and eating well , don't give up hope ... He had the stomach removed 6 months ago and was v depressed ( as he loves his food ) for 3 months but now can drink alcohol and eat all of his favourite foods , he describes it as a new lease on life it's really made him appreciate things and he's all singing and dancing at the age of 85 ; ) . Good luck with it all wishing you all the best .

Rich . You are needed . Life boat , fixing saws , being with your loved ones . You will fight it and you will win . No question . I am not worried . A character like yourself will beat it mate . I'm on your side bud ....

thanks everyone.

and its that time of night again, feeling very sick, and very tired again. so bed is calling me.

its easier to just lie down and sleep than stay up as i find that very hard to do and start to get restless and cant do anything anyway.

sleeping is getting harder for me as i just cant find a good position that means i dont feel like chucking up.

again thanks all. both on here and off. night all.