Lightweight Chainsaw

tomcorke

vote for the echo 420es good saw have one fore 6 years now got the husky 135 to quick cutting light saw with grunt but hard to start i find

I find my 135 easy enough to start but it takes a while to warm up and tick over smoothly. I'd like to be able to adjust the tick over up a bit but it doesn't have a screw to do it :confused1:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Like my 211 and prefer it to my husky 240. dealer location and parts availability should be in your considerations too if it were me. Prices are increasing soon so good time to buy.

Have used most of the site sponsors on here with very good results. :thumbup1:

I find my 135 easy enough to start but it takes a while to warm up and tick over smoothly. I'd like to be able to adjust the tick over up a bit but it doesn't have a screw to do it :confused1:

I have the same problem with mine:thumbdown: but I do like just needs time to heat up and it goes great:thumbup:

no mine fine soon as you get it started i just find it hard to pull don't feel smooth makes like a snatching noise when pulling it the 365 is easier to start but other than that cant fault it for a entry level home owners saw its well built imo much better than stihl ms170 to ms211 like the little husky for its light weight the punch it pack for a small saw and the cost is cheap got mine for £170 notes bargin

What is the Husky 135 and 140 that is discussed here?

As far as I know there isn't a 135 (never was), but the was a 136 and 137, and is a 235 and 236.

Also, the only 140 I know of was in the 1970s, but there more recently was a 141 and 142, and is a 240.

Isn't this really about the 435 and 440 - those are current models, and much better (+ lighter) than the 235/236/240 saws?

Edited by SawTroll