Emergency Callout Charge (again)

Using a saw in that state is just as bad IMO. I do like the idea of the ferrets though, Dean. Have you tried contacting the CPS with your suggestion? :biggrin:

It's a technique we Yorkshire folk used to use when we were interrogating suspected spies from down south before the north south divide border was dismantled and free movement allowed

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree! Put in a keen price, they may then see the other fella is more expensive and begin using you?

At which point you will have a client that expects you to continue working on "keen" prices.

Put in the going rate and impress them with the service, bit hard to do that when you and your mate roll up stinking of beer or badly hung over though:blushing:

We'll done fellas you have derailed another thread. How many times has someone asked a simple question then people have misread it ie; drink driving, 4 pints of what exactly? He hasn't asked you to be Poirot he asked how much would you charge! If more of you answered some of these questions without pomp and presumptions maybe we wouldn't have to trawl through 90 pages of bravado before we get back on topic to what usually starts as a good post.

Have some emoticons :thumbup::biggrin::001_smile::001_huh::sneaky2:

We'll done fellas you have derailed another thread

Reality check

This thread was only ever going to go this way.

The controversial element far "out interests" all else.

It might as well read, I was pissed up in the pub and me and my drunk mate went on a call out, I am still a bit pissed but I am going to finish the job this morning, how much can I charge?

Reality check

This thread was only ever going to go this way.

The controversial element far "out interests" all else.

It might as well read, I was pissed up in the pub and me and my drunk mate went on a call out, I am still a bit pissed but I am going to finish the job this morning, how much can I charge?

£400?:001_tt2:

We'll done fellas you have derailed another thread. How many times has someone asked a simple question then people have misread it ie; drink driving, 4 pints of what exactly? He hasn't asked you to be Poirot he asked how much would you charge! If more of you answered some of these questions without pomp and presumptions maybe we wouldn't have to trawl through 90 pages of bravado before we get back on topic to what usually starts as a good post.

Have some emoticons :thumbup::biggrin::001_smile::001_huh::sneaky2:

Nonsense. Treequips response to this is bang on. Some things you simply don't write on the internet...the opening part of the OP is one.

We have no idea if he was over the limit but drink and pubs was mentioned. But if it does not get discussed it looks like the forum condones drink driving. I have no problem with someone drunk using a chainsaw on their own land in their own time alone cut off what ever body parts you want . But driving a weapon at innocent people :thumbdown: