Paleo diet for arborists

Steve Bullman

I was exactly the same mate. Bread and Crisp were my downfall. Give it a month though and you'll be amazed how much you don't miss it!! I've lost over a stone and a half in less that 2 months without excercising, just cutting out crap food!!:001_smile:

You're right, you don't miss it. The wife makes paleo muffins which are great as a sweet treat but there's not a great deal I do miss. Sometimes a bacon butty on white or a bag of cheese and onion walkers.

There was a guy on the news the other day who quit sugar and dropped 34 kilos although he uses fructose to make his sweet stuff.

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

Yeh long azz trip! Went through alot of States... So much forest and farmland you wouldn't believe. BIG country! My fave state was Maryland. Similar to a lush England, rolling hills, old barns, and lots of cows. Gah I miss the smell of cow sh1t from growing up in the countryside! Took me back :)

We saw a great band in Nashville, The Time Jumpers, Dad loved it and was getting chatted up by some old dears, and a hot barmaid!

Yeh long azz trip! Went through alot of States... So much forest and farmland you wouldn't believe. BIG country! My fave state was Maryland. Similar to a lush England, rolling hills, old barns, and lots of cows. Gah I miss the smell of cow sh1t from growing up in the countryside! Took me back :)

We saw a great band in Nashville, The Time Jumpers, Dad loved it and was getting chatted up by some old dears, and a hot barmaid!

Hope your getting plenty of pics . Glad your Dad loved it :thumbup:

• 3 weeks later...
I can't be the only one thinking you belong in a cage at a zoo somewhere? :001_tt2::lol::lol:

Seriously, props to you mate. What do you squat, sasquatch? :lol:

front squat hitting 196kg for a triple back squat is stuck at 295kg for a double in knee wraps and belt. If caged id rip bars off and escape back into wilderness where I belong haha.

Had a couple of wobbles, namely Digestive biscuits but still cracking on. Still been going out at weekends and doing a fair few beers. Going to knock drinking on the head for a bit. Still lost just over 2 stone though

• 2 weeks later...