Paleo diet for arborists

Steve Bullman

I'd be no good at it. Everybody says avacado is ok to eat as it is a healthy fat.

I can't stand avacado! ;)

Must admit though, I am not into fads etc, but if you guys are feeling the benefits then it's all good. I must admit though I have been a bit more conscious in what I put down my Greg.

Not had any energy drinks since the new year and have cut down on a few things like spuds. I have not been putting crap like chocolate in my system. For about 10 years now I have been on soya milk. Recently been having a bit of dairy so have knocked that aswell for the soya.

Not of the changes are for religious, health or any other reason. They are just because I can. ;)

Hey guys, been following this thread a little off and on over the last while.. ive always had a 'good diet' and have always been fit and healthy and strong...

yesterday i was diagnosed yesterday with ulcerative colitis :( i lost over 22lb in a month, have no energy left, no strength, no fitness to be honest its difficult to get out of bed and even get to the throne at the moment. :/ a truely miserable few weeks.. apparently ive got it forever and without them removing my large intestine i cant get rid of it.. however it seems that it can be controlled to a degree with very clean diet and lifestyle, the paleo diet keeps cropping up. theres lots on here about weight loss but i obviously need the opposite at the moment.. just wondering if anyone else on here has it or knows anyone that has colitis and maybe could shed a little light or experiences on how they cope with it? With regards to diet etc? Im reading so much conflicting stuff on the net that ive given up completely as its all a bit much at the minutse as its all a bit of a shock still... any thoughts would be really very much appreciated. Cheers guys