Show us your gritters

Daniel Jiggins

Hi Daniel, it's the Jake Wright plough. Manual lift. I had the mounting bracket welded onto the winch bumper by Foley Land Rovers. I bought off a friend who had upgraded to an 8' Bunce hydraulic plough.

Sent from my iPad protected by bombproof Lifeproof Case

Thanks for that I will google it and take a look. My next set up is going to be a 130 crewcab with a drop side rear buck with bigger snow-ex in and one of those rasco polymer snow ploughs controlled from in the cab but that's about 25k worth.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i use to look after 9 gritters for sefton council 4 6 wheeler 24 ton telstar fodens and the rest were laylands fitted with demount econs

use to have some laughs car alarms going off and the girls gettting there puppies out near the nighclubs/pubs etc brings it all back salt rotting everything but the pedal rubbers in the cabs lol did it for 3 years £30 a week standby £45 call outs all around 2001 even had the job of loading in the salt yard at times with a jcb 330 loadall happy days

• 1 year later...