Quadchip no stress not working

maxi

I had a brief problem when the flywheel sensor worked loose -

the revs were showing as all over the place. The infeed stopped because the perceived revs were too low.

I just tightened up the sensor (next to the 'star wheel' on the engine side of the flywheel)

If the engine revs show the correct value (about 2,400 IIRC) best contact greenmech

I saw you today in juniper green…

unfortunately greenmech are no longer sending out parts, you have to get them from hendersons, so be prepared to wait!

Not true Tom, we do send out parts, and we can send them direct to you. But, the bill will come from the local GreenMech dealer. We set up a Nationwide dealer network for Sales of new machines and part of that organic growth is for the dealer to do service work and spare parts. In doing that, owners not only have the comfort zone of being able to talk to someone at GreenMech, but, also a local supplier!

Parts can be sent to a dealer, or direct to you, even dispatched on a friday for a Saturday delivery if it is desperate and the cost bearable.

Furthermore, the GreenMech website shows the phone numbers of Alastair, me, Julian and Martin, the Sales Director so we are all contactable and not hidden away from sight!

Edited by PeteB