double cab or single cab pickup?

deezyboy

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a double cab and will never have another. Sure I can put a good mess in there but in 5 years it's been occupied by a passenger for 5 days and it is LESS comfortable than a super cab! - the wasted space under the rear seat + in the super cab the seats are lower down so a passanger can sit or lie sideways. There is more room in the super cab than the double cab - we measured it!

Thanks everyone,

I think I'm pushing towards double cab and then taking the seats outof it in the back, maybe not straight away but it could be an option, that way you could even store rakes, forks etc as well as everything else you may need for a days work. Some people will think that's stupid but I will have to make do until I can maybe afford desperate vehicles for work and social hours. Cheers

Neither; Supercab, Extra Cab, King Cab depending on what make you're talking about. Tool storage space and occasional passenger carrying capability.

I couldn't find a mk5 hilux extra cab so I went for a double cab,

£4,300 126.000 miles fish

And it hasn't let me down yet now has 138,000 miles only needed a set of front discs and pads

And like you I'm only 22

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1385120846.410321.jpg.51f65b6aa079402ba6a325ec0faa56d4.jpg