New Bandit HB20 sidewinder

GlobalNewark

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Dean,

Is there anyone local to me where I can see a sidewinder in operation or if you have any demos lined up?

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

There are plenty around Essex so i'll see if I can sort something, failing that I will bring one. I only have one spare narrow one at the moment coming in but already had an enquiry today so it would have to be a std 29" width machine.

HB20 was out grinding today.

Biggest pine stump was 1m10cm across the buttresses and took 1h 15min to grind out fully and 20 min to dig around before hand to remove stones and cut the bark off to clean up for the saw to cut the stump lower.

I won't tell you how much I charged as you'd think it obscene but I've got another day grinding at the same property in the future.

(Sea side towns have Parisian prices)

I must take a day off to visit a bearing shop next week and buy a spare belt for it just in case.

3 years grinding and only changed the belt once.

Bearings 'almost' twice despite greasing daily.

Other than that it is pretty much trouble free.

Ty

Pleased this has been a good grinder for you Ty, there is a reason why this has been our best selling machine for Five years. Six have been sold so far this year in Eighteen days so happy with Three a week. Not a lot more to say about these they just sell themselves.

Hey Dean,

don't you go selling that one with my name on it!!!:001_smile:

Wouldn't dream of it Steve, you definitely ordered at the right time.

Dean,

your HB20 stumpy's are fast gaining the status of such marque's has Aston Martin, Morgan etc..... We will able to order and sell them to people further down the waiting list..... obviously not making a profit:001_smile:

We could have a 'Sidewinders' owners club, do activities together and shows. Will it be possible soon to have chrome extra's for them???

With Ty running the Euro show's!:thumbup: