New Bandit HB20 sidewinder

GlobalNewark

Hi Dean, just been reading all the posts, has mine got delay fitted and which control system is on it, looking forward to getting it, and can you supply Reds as well as Greenteeth

I lost the photos you sent me on my emails.

No delay system fitted any longer, it has been discontinued & in my opinion is better for it. All machines are now centre control.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No delay system fitted any longer, it has been discontinued & in my opinion is better for it. All machines are now centre control.

I agree mate, mine is so much better for it. And I've got a nice door stop made from a block of alluminium Billet. Is there a retro fit twin wheel kit available?

Just some quick feedback for the next iteration dean

The cutter wheel housing really needs to be hinged so it can be opened and cleared easily.

At the moment I have to use half an old garden shear to get down alongside the wheel and scrape it out, and this needs to be done after every day. Before the shear discovery I used a mattock head. I have yet to find anything else that can get down the gap.

I think the bigger machines are on a hinge, even if it was bolted down it'd be a HUGE advantage.

If a conversion to the chassis could be made to accommodate this alteration, I'd certainly consider paying for it.

Just some quick feedback for the next iteration dean

The cutter wheel housing really needs to be hinged so it can be opened and cleared easily.

At the moment I have to use half an old garden shear to get down alongside the wheel and scrape it out, and this needs to be done after every day. Before the shear discovery I used a mattock head. I have yet to find anything else that can get down the gap.

I think the bigger machines are on a hinge, even if it was bolted down it'd be a HUGE advantage.

If a conversion to the chassis could be made to accommodate this alteration, I'd certainly consider paying for it.

I'm not sure why it is made this way as all,other models are hinged but I'll ask the question.

PS- guess what's coming in one of the next few containers?

Tracked 2550? <3 <3 <3

I have to wait a bit longer though Dean, decided to get a second hand minidigger first, as I wont be able to afford anything for a few years once I take the plunge for the big machine on finance! I guess you could say its 100% the plan still though.

1yI2PXY.jpg

Gotta keep myself motivated!

Make sure to get plenty of pics + videos of it for us :)

Edited by martwizz