Petty poppy day teachers

Graham

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe the headteacher is wrong, 11/11 is a very distinctive and emotional day and to send the kids home for showing their support is disrespectfull in my opinion. They appeared to be dressed smartly and I also believe it should have been encouraged.

He could have had the foresight to capitalise on the situation and use them lead the minute silence in some way.

No its not, but this is a unique and special day, I think they were dressed appropriately and for all the right reasons.

You have taken my post out of context, it was in response to a comment saying they probably looked smarter than others in uniform, which is IMO besides the point.

You have taken my post out of context, it was in response to a comment saying they probably looked smarter than others in uniform, which is IMO besides the point.

Entirely beside the point . The point is they were given permission .

I mention the turbans because the pupils were sent home because they were not in correct uniform, I doubt very much that turbans are part of the uniform.

As for right wing balls, I have been lucky enough to travel around a lot of the world and even luckier to meet and become good friends with many people from many different creed, colours, back ground and religion. I treat people how they treat me not on their colour or beliefs!!!!

Jesus Christ