Show us your Arb Diggers please.

Stephen Blair

1 hour ago, Stephen Blair said:

I didn’t know this was on, hutted I missed it!  I know what you mean about chatting and catching up, we always got split up at the APF meeting folk you’ve not seen in years, faces you only remember from drinking or working and then all the Arbtalk names and faces from over the last 13 years.  I usually miss half the stuff at the stalls 😂

I had a sort of plan, and that went out of the window by about the first stand!

I made it around most 5/6 tonne machines though and great to have them all in one place to really see the differences first hand.

No doubt about it, how this year has gone so far it’s seemingly a long way to the APF, but it’ll be upon us before we know it, and fingers crossed it’ll be a good one.

How things have moved on since the last running of the show on the mechanised side is incredible.

• Thanks 1

Bit of a tense one yesterday morning! The ifor ramps really weren't long enough but it made it👍 I went and got the ramps I should have had in the first place to get down, then tracked 10 ton of ballast in and up with no trouble.

And no, there's no decent reason at all why the arm is up high, bloody silly😱😅😅

20220427_091804.jpg

20220427_182333.jpg

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...