Show us your Arb Diggers please.

Stephen Blair

1 hour ago, dumper said:

I’d seriously consider new then keep it forever bobcat do good deals look who is local to you

Yes seen the 5 years 0% finance..... just wonder how much a new e27 is lol :D don;t know who the local person is yet.... 

1 minute ago, Stephen Blair said:

£27k, this includes hydraulic quick hitch, thumb and ballast!

7CECF26E-EFB2-4DA2-B912-76E6348B55AB.jpeg

Isn’t yours the e27z? That’s a slightly cheaper model. 

My E27 was 27k two years back, but the 30k for base machine what I was told by the salesman the other day when I asked in passing. I paid 30k total  including the tiger grip and rotator plus twin aux, hydraulic hitch and extra counterweight. 

Machine prices are rocketing, that’s why I thought **************** it and jumped in with the multione.  

Yes mines the zero turn, I couldn’t believe the price difference , I got twin 2 way aux.  It’s all on screen, I can change the flow to either aux, just select what attachment I’ve got on, the hydraulic pressure release is great and more importantly, I’ve got a sprung seat!  Huge difference for my back.

Will it be as tough as the Cat, doubt it but at 10k less for the spec I want and Cat wouldn’t do a sprung seat it’s a no brainier.

26 minutes ago, Stephen Blair said:

Yes mines the zero turn, I couldn’t believe the price difference , I got twin 2 way aux.  It’s all on screen, I can change the flow to either aux, just select what attachment I’ve got on, the hydraulic pressure release is great and more importantly, I’ve got a sprung seat!  Huge difference for my back.

Will it be as tough as the Cat, doubt it but at 10k less for the spec I want and Cat wouldn’t do a sprung seat it’s a no brainier.

Pricing is odd, isn't it. I know a man who's ordered (and is waiting ages) for a Cat 2.7t with air con, hydraulic hitch and tilting bucket, for 28k.

The 27z has a slightly smaller engine than the 27, which means less hydraulic flow. I guess a compromise to make it zero, also makes it a few k cheaper.

What did Cat quote you out of interest?

52 minutes ago, swinny said:

Yikes, deep pockets little arms me Doobin lol I'm a Yorkshire man after all :D

back to my 12k theory :D

I wouldn't in the current climate mate. You'll get a nail. Best to be prepared to wait a while (maybe even a year) and use half the 12k as a deposit and the other half for a grab, rotator, ripper and tilting bucket IMHO.

A couple of jobs a month cover the finance easily, and you are putting money into a pretty safe asset.

• Like 3