Show us your Arb Diggers please.

Stephen Blair

The extra counterweight and uprated motors are called the performance pack. I think it's basically motors and counterweight from an E20. Not sure why it's not listed.

Consider whether you want long or short arm. Many say the long arm is too long. Short arm is the same as my outgoing Hyundai 'long arm', and I'd have gone even shorter if they offered it as you want less length when using grabs etc.

What did they tell you for lead time?

3 hours ago, doobin said:

The extra counterweight and uprated motors are called the performance pack. I think it's basically motors and counterweight from an E20. Not sure why it's not listed.

Consider whether you want long or short arm. Many say the long arm is too long. Short arm is the same as my outgoing Hyundai 'long arm', and I'd have gone even shorter if they offered it as you want less length when using grabs etc.

What did they tell you for lead time?

I'll go for the shorter arm, every bit of maneuverability helps getting into some jobs, when you've got the arm slewed over and stuck in the air to get round a corner in an alleyway! Plus we're all guilty of being a bit greedy when handling timber with a digger! 

I'll try and find the performance pack, thanks.

As far lead times go, they just said it will be next year, I wouldn't have expected it to be this year. I'm not too fussed about when it arrives, unless its absolutely ridiculous.?

On 23/11/2020 at 19:39, william127 said:

I'll go for the shorter arm, every bit of maneuverability helps getting into some jobs, when you've got the arm slewed over and stuck in the air to get round a corner in an alleyway! Plus we're all guilty of being a bit greedy when handling timber with a digger! 

I'll try and find the performance pack, thanks.

As far lead times go, they just said it will be next year, I wouldn't have expected it to be this year. I'm not too fussed about when it arrives, unless its absolutely ridiculous.?

Well my E19 is apparently on it's way from the dealers, and due at my yard any moment. I'll post some pics oince I've got the grab on.

A word of warning- the dealer mechanic is here addressing a couple of niggles on the E27- he says any new machine you'll be lucky to get by September 2021! ?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, doobin said:

Well my E19 is apparently on it's way from the dealers, and due at my yard any moment. I'll post some pics oince I've got the grab on.

A word of warning- the dealer mechanic is here addressing a couple of niggles on the E27- he says any new machine you'll be lucky to get by September 2021! ?

Wow, that's a longggg wait! Thanks for the heads up. 

I still need to contact  other manufacturers, I'll make more of a point of questioning lead times!

Hopefully the e19 arrived ok?

Very nice, is that to replace the Cat or are you keeping that too???

The bobcat dealer I've been emailing was very quick and helpful?

56 minutes ago, Stephen Blair said:

I've ordered this, few extras and I'll get it in February.

good finance deals and very quick responses from the dealer which I like

872DC712-ADAA-4ACE-8AC2-EE5BCBBE16AE.png

9 minutes ago, Stephen Blair said:

Twin 2 way aux, hyd thumb and counter weight.

I'll see how I get in with the Bobcat.

keeping the CAT

I love that digger ?

EB4C6930-52F4-40F7-8020-B4A0216FA040.jpeg

Nice spec, I need to ask the price to get a thumb added to my E19 quote- I was using my Dads 3/4 tonner to dig a drive the other week and trying to get odd shaped lumps of concrete a skip was really boring after years with a thumb on my 1.5 ??

Good one, might as well keep it if you can???