Show us your Arb Diggers please.

Stephen Blair

16 minutes ago, LGP Eddie said:

Just a heads up to a machine that may be of interest to a few on here. 

Full spec with control system so will run a Grab no problem.

Would have been some money new.

https://www.molsongroup.co.uk/used-machines/used-machine-category/mini-excavators/kobelco-sk30sr-6-engcon

Eddie.

What sort of money do you think that would be Eddie? 

5 minutes ago, John Shutler said:

What sort of money do you think that would be Eddie? 

It's got to be touching 40k new I'd have thought? It's all 2017 on the plates if the Engcon went on new, so mid30's or less really? Too small for the export guys to bother with, so possibly a good saving for someone. 

Never operated one, all I can add is Molson have been faultless with me as a dealer.

Eddie.

LIke buses now, two along at once! 

Unusual one this, good spec, factory piping will always keep good value. Steelwrist Twinlock Top Hitch shows someone who knew their stuff when speccing it.

Should have the auxiliaries for a Grab as it’s got SS9 control system.

Ross the guy dealing with the sale is A1, sold both my Kubota’s for me.

Get someone up and running with a great setup.

https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Takeuchi-TB228-with-Engcon-Tiltrotator-huge-specification-2013-22k-VAT/352315941075?hash=item5207aaa0d3:g:aToAAOSwY4tauk8T

Eddie.

Unusual one this, good spec, factory piping will always keep good value. Steelwrist Twinlock Top Hitch shows someone who knew their stuff when speccing it.

https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Takeuchi-TB228-with-Engcon-Tiltrotator-huge-specification-2013-22k-VAT/352315941075?hash=item5207aaa0d3:g:aToAAOSwY4tauk8T

Eddie.
That is nice, wish I had the money available as that would do me nicely, bet in 6 - 8 months when I hopefully have some funds again these spec machines will be like rocking horse poop again.

5 hours ago, Gray git said:
8 hours ago, LGP Eddie said:

Eddie.

Read more  

That is nice, wish I had the money available as that would do me nicely, bet in 6 - 8 months when I hopefully have some funds again these spec machines will be like rocking horse poop again.

Get a new Tak 225 as mentioned above when you’re ready to buy - these two machines Eddie has linked to are both really nice but neither will be legally under 3.5 tonnes when on a trailer which really limits their usefulness imo. I think they make a brand new setup at £30k look like a bargain too!

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, monkeybusiness said:

Get a new Tak 225 as mentioned above when you’re ready to buy - these two machines Eddie has linked to are both really nice but neither will be legally under 3.5 tonnes when on a trailer which really limits their usefulness imo. I think they make a brand new setup at £30k look like a bargain too!

The Kobelco especially is on another level to a Takeuchi 225. 

57 minutes ago, LGP Eddie said:

The Kobelco especially is on another level to a Takeuchi 225. 

I can’t get my head around the point of that particular weight category though. Difficult to transport and not enough advantage over something that can be easily towed to site. It looks a great spec, but is at least 2 tonnes too light/small imo. 

5 minutes ago, monkeybusiness said:

I can’t get my head around the point of that particular weight category though. Difficult to transport and not enough advantage over something that can be easily towed to site. It looks a great spec, but is at least 2 tonnes too light/small imo. 

Your just thinking like someone who wants to use a Trailer. Plenty don’t and have the kit already to move them. A larger cab, air conditioning, more weight, reach, power etc etc etc. You can do a job with one class of machine, but if you can get the next size up in, it usually becomes easier. 

Eddie.

16 minutes ago, monkeybusiness said:

Yeah I tend to think like that too. But i suppose if your running a 7.5 ton truck then that kobelco and tak is more or less the max your going to fit on weight wise with a handful of attachments so makes for quite a handy setup.