Show us your Arb Diggers please.

Stephen Blair

16 hours ago, LGP Eddie said:

So finally got an attachment that has taken a fair bit of time and effort top get sorted all up and running.

Basically a telescopic extension to carry the Mecanil Head, that can be used on either the Kobelco or Liebherr.

John Craig of Jcc Group has done an incredible job on this, it all connects on the Engcon Ec-Oil system from the cab, and he's even managed to get the extra functions for the Mecanil Radio remote control running on my current Joysticks.

Hopefully this has given me another dimension, and certainly made this Kobelco some setup for Roadside applications. 

She will work in a single lane and has all the Prolec setup to restrict any aspect of it's working envelope required. The Mecanil is completely different to a Shear, incredible control and capacity.

I've not had the tape measure on it yet, but she's heading for 15 metre reach out of a single lane closure and plenty of height!

Eddie.

IMG_3480.JPG

IMG_3485.JPG

IMG_3486.JPG

Hope you’ve got good eyesight Eddie- can barely see the log out there! Superb.

22 hours ago, LGP Eddie said:

So finally got an attachment that has taken a fair bit of time and effort top get sorted all up and running.

Basically a telescopic extension to carry the Mecanil Head, that can be used on either the Kobelco or Liebherr.

John Craig of Jcc Group has done an incredible job on this, it all connects on the Engcon Ec-Oil system from the cab, and he's even managed to get the extra functions for the Mecanil Radio remote control running on my current Joysticks.

Hopefully this has given me another dimension, and certainly made this Kobelco some setup for Roadside applications. 

She will work in a single lane and has all the Prolec setup to restrict any aspect of it's working envelope required. The Mecanil is completely different to a Shear, incredible control and capacity.

I've not had the tape measure on it yet, but she's heading for 15 metre reach out of a single lane closure and plenty of height!

Eddie.

IMG_3480.JPG

IMG_3485.JPG

IMG_3486.JPG

Does the cab tilt back? You could end up with some serious neck strain there!

1 minute ago, Bogoak said:

Does the cab tilt back? You could end up with some serious neck strain there!

No, it's not that often it'll be that high, more about the outreach to be honest. That will work pretty much where a standard 13 tonner won't , and if you can take another 5 metres or so in pass, it's a lot of area in a shift.

A hi rise cab would be lovely on it though.

2 hours ago, LGP Eddie said:

No, it's not that often it'll be that high, more about the outreach to be honest. That will work pretty much where a standard 13 tonner won't , and if you can take another 5 metres or so in pass, it's a lot of area in a shift.

A hi rise cab would be lovely on it though.

nice set up eddie  thought of that headon large hiab last year but that looks  a better set up good luck with it need to see it working now  

Great attachments those. My mate hates it on his machinem, reckons it shags the pins and bushes by shaking the machine all the time!
Could be right. I don't tend to use it for this very often, it does come in handy for clearing out ponds or ditches as it obviously drains very quickly. Drag into piles the gather with the grapple.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...