Show us your Arb Diggers please.

Stephen Blair

2 hours ago, dig-dug-dan said:

Yes, but its not a kubota!

Kubota can’t compare to some of that Wacker Neuson kit now, and that new Dual View Dumper they’ve launched will sell in boat loads for them.

They’ve done the job that all the other manufacturers couldn’t, and will reap the rewards.

Top bit of kit.

Eddie.

27 minutes ago, LGP Eddie said:

Kubota can’t compare to some of that Wacker Neuson kit now, and that new Dual View Dumper they’ve launched will sell in boat loads for them.

They’ve done the job that all the other manufacturers couldn’t, and will reap the rewards.

Top bit of kit.

Eddie.

not knocking their dumpers, but drove one of their diggers and it was no where near the feel of a kubota, but i can see the temptation at those prices!

You have to consider resale value too

4 minutes ago, dig-dug-dan said:

not knocking their dumpers, but drove one of their diggers and it was no where near the feel of a kubota, but i can see the temptation at those prices!

You have to consider resale value too

Didn’t say all their models, but the ET65 and ET90 especially are superb packages.

The difference is Wacker Neuson are evolving fast, listening to Customers and Market requirements, whilst Kubota won’t update anything for years, and have seemingly focused on larger tractors.

I’m still a huge fan of Kubota for their build and reliability, but they’re genuinely getting left behind which is sad to see.

Eddie.

2 hours ago, LGP Eddie said:

Didn’t say all their models, but the ET65 and ET90 especially are superb packages.

The difference is Wacker Neuson are evolving fast, listening to Customers and Market requirements, whilst Kubota won’t update anything for years, and have seemingly focused on larger tractors.

I’m still a huge fan of Kubota for their build and reliability, but they’re genuinely getting left behind which is sad to see.

Eddie.

I wanted a wacker mini ET18 but couldn’t afford it!!

ended up with the Tak 216 but Wacker is the better machine.

2 hours ago, topchippyles said:

Kubota every time over wacker neuson on excavators,Only ones who come close are the yanmar models,Bobcats are the biggest pile of shite going,Takeuchi are good but use yanmar and kubota engines. 

What I find is there seems to be certain models in each manufacturer which really excel but then other models in their range let them down. Personally I didn’t really like the small Kubotas kx016 &018. The cabs  were nice though. Small short blades, rather tinny bodywork and poor bucket-blade geometry. From what I’ve tried I’d go for the yanmar sv26 in the 2.5-3t category 

• Like 2

Waited yesterday with much anticipation of an opinion from a very trusted source across the Atlantic.

Basically Engcon North America had put on a Dig Day with the help of Mecalac, and it was the first time I could actually speak with someone I trusted to get an opinion on if the Tiltrotator unit would integrate on the brilliant Mcr Mecalac?

The guy I know comes from just outside New York, and mostly via Twitter messenger I’ve helped him put together his own full LGP Kubota setup with Engcon that he’s having great success with.

First report came in and he really rated the Mecalac, and surprisingly from someone who actually owns and runs dedicated Compact Tracked Loaders, he was full of praise for its ability as a Skidsteer.

As for the Engcon, his thoughts are it doesn’t integrate perfectly when using as a Loader, but obviously was fantastic for other duties, with the Mecalac handling it easily.

Mecalac really need such events over here, they’ve the dealers and backup now, just people can’t get their hands on them to try.

Matt’s Kubota 

A64E82A3-BF6B-4393-B906-F7A8147F81D2.jpeg.1e81fdb18f6ed8d8d79c778ed6c71c09.jpeg

Note the 4 way Blade we don’t get!

989163EC-B5F7-4ABF-B73F-D9D1C4F7302B.jpeg.0ceeaaf85bd4759073a0a08b82468363.jpeg

The Mecalac Mcr with Engcon fitted and the Loader Bucket on.

101EA6EA-D942-43C9-BBA1-7B09570CD411.jpeg.f2f40bdde6d09bc3b086156d74228076.jpeg

Eddie.

• Like 3

How many buttons/rollers etc must that have on the joysticks! Bet it takes a hell of a skilled operator not to get tied in knots with it, just to get your head round what it can do must take months in the seat. Looks an awesome bit of kit.