Show us your Arb Diggers please.

Stephen Blair

13 minutes ago, donnk said:

here is my old comparison table when I was sorting a >3 tonner. The Kubota's couldnt be beaten really which is what I ended up with. Shame Kubota UK sales are utter utter pants.

Ca5qeKk.png

Very useful that, thanks for sharing. Wish I’d done similar when I bought my new machine rather than relying on what I thought the other specs were but probably had forgotten.

here is my old comparison table when I was sorting a >3 tonner. The Kubota's couldnt be beaten really which is what I ended up with. Shame Kubota UK sales are utter utter pants.

Ca5qeKk.png

I did exactly the same when buying my new stump grinder...it's great to see all the options side by side, as I found I'd often be focusing on a positive of a certain machine in comparison to another, and then forgetting a negative. Having everything in front of you in one table is excellent. 100 percent recommend doing this homework when buying something [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106]

20 minutes ago, DanBous said:

I did exactly the same when buying my new stump grinder...it's great to see all the options side by side, as I found I'd often be focusing on a positive of a certain machine in comparison to another, and then forgetting a negative. Having everything in front of you in one table is excellent. 100 percent recommend doing this homework when buying something emoji106.png emoji106.png emoji106.png

Then chuck it in the bin and actually try them real world.

Paper specs for dimensions only, the figures for horsepower, flows, breakout forces etc are absolute lottery stuff.

Even the same machines side by side brand new are generally different.

Eddie.

4 hours ago, LGP Eddie said:

Then chuck it in the bin and actually try them real world.

Paper specs for dimensions only, the figures for horsepower, flows, breakout forces etc are absolute lottery stuff.

Even the same machines side by side brand new are generally different.

Eddie.

couldn't agree more. thats good advice.

I whittled my list to 3 and tried them all on site for a day. I was initially dead set on the taki but found it to be a dog compared to the kubota. Like it was 10 years behind.

44 minutes ago, Ratman said:

Thats cheap, those prices gona be +vat though do ya think?

Almost certainly? 

Like I say just taken at face value but certainly has to be more to it?

Some Guys would jump at a new 3 tonner for £70 a week in September and hand it back come late spring.

Buy a grab and you’re sorted.

Eddie.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, LGP Eddie said:

Almost certainly? 

Like I say just taken at face value but certainly has to be more to it?

Some Guys would jump at a new 3 tonner for £70 a week in September and hand it back come late spring.

Buy a grab and you’re sorted.

Eddie.

Yes, but its not a kubota!

4 hours ago, LGP Eddie said:

Had to look twice at this on Twitter??

No idea of the in’s and out’s but the 3 tonner’s paid for Lunchtime Monday at that price!

806B384C-7125-465D-81DA-1488904EC45E.thumb.jpeg.9233cc851fc16b94e01196a6e9dbd4f1.jpeg

Eddie.

That’s mad actually doing some rough calculations I’d reckon that 3 tonner would come in similar to owning one.

bog standard 3 tonner @£25k+vat, keep for 5 Year’s and sell for £10k with 4000 hours. Depreciates at roughly £75 a week.