Show us your Arb Diggers please.

Stephen Blair

Hard to convey in words, but this is what you see when you open the side door and bonnet on a JCB JS131, the absence of all the DPF and AD Blue stuff really does make it look like a 90’s machine and full marks for service access on the filters.

Eddie.

5E5E1268-E1FD-4F96-BA7D-7E828BBBC12F.thumb.jpeg.b82ec70e02cf9e7d8c26ba19cdac441c.jpeg
A2D65948-1FA6-4C1D-B567-927769DAF4A1.thumb.jpeg.604e3c47fc2b8965924db3eb0afd5502.jpeg
Shame they don't do a 8 ton machine with the same ethos as that'd suit a lot of us needing a capable but compact machine.

a while ago we set this up thinking along the lines of tracked and wheeled base with shared attachments giving us the ability to cover a range of site conditions, specific training for tree shear and site/forestry/arb situations has not been found, I understand Ground Control with involvement from Eddie have a basis of operator requirement/training and experience level, early days yet but we are gaining experience, my thanks to Eddie for his gentle teaching during our journey :001_smile:

duck 1.jpg

duck 2.jpg

duck 3.jpg

duck 4.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just a heads up that John Craig still has the Kubota Kx57-4 in ‘L’ spec complete with Engcon Ec206 Direct Mount and three Buckets that was on his other company A&B Services stand at the APF.

I know what you lot are like so yes I do know what he wants, 50k for the package. 

It’s new unregistered for warranty.

I really rate the Kx57, John can do whatever mods you wanted or extra attachments.

Nice setup for someone on here no doubt.?

Eddie.

A7568E5F-D073-4986-AA53-6CC9EA576D15.jpeg

• Like 1

Quick heads up, probably too late as only been sent them tonight , but don’t know if you can buy online?

This is through Euro Auctions Leeds tomorrow.

If you’ve ever enquired what them stroke heads cost, it could be a bargain in a raft of Construction guys?

Eddie.

4726D7EC-E5D5-4A93-B066-6F598D9FB729.jpeg

871984B2-387A-4D7B-83E4-E4775BC5254F.jpeg

19C32505-4528-49A2-AED8-84A499C5DD2C.jpeg