Show us your Arb Diggers please.

Stephen Blair

I’ve got some pretty heavy rubber conveyor belt scrap (half inch maybe) that I’m going to make into a scraper for clearing concrete, tarmac etc. Will sandwich a strip between two 2x4s and pinch it with the grab. Would be delighted if that worked on grass too. Could make a double sided one with more rubber sticking out one side than the other. Say a relatively stiff 2” rubber tongue for concrete and a floppier 6” tongue for grass.

Cracking Idea, got some old tracks lying around that I was wondering what to do with
  • Like 1

Bobcat out doing what it does best grabbing trees and making them disappear into the chipper
IMG-20210930-WA0022.jpegIMG-20210930-WA0024.jpegDSC_2107.jpeg
When you're nearly out of fuel but need to get the job finished so a little is stolen from the valtras tank.
Handy these built-in refueling pump's

• Like 9

57 minutes ago, carlos said:

what sort of chipper is that? awesome gear as usual! 

I think it’s UFKES - we had one on a job recently and I was really impressed! 

They were running this on a loaned tractor whilst there new one was being prep’d (swapping controllers over from the trade-in) and it was apparently massively underpowered - it still did a great job as far as I was concerned!

I think they’ll build you pretty much what you want - mounted on tracks/with a bunker/self powered etc. Good bits of kit. 

Edited by monkeybusiness
  • Like 2