Show us your Arb Diggers please.

Stephen Blair

TB016 are a bit of an oddball in this respect.

Most think they’re one way piped because they can’t find the taps, but the answer was under their foot all along.

You’re just the other way around going from two way to single.

Simply adjust the foot pedal stops to suit.

Eddie.

FD0C1E3A-97BA-4A1E-8D42-2D5B21BF5743.jpeg

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, LGP Eddie said:

TB016 are a bit of an oddball in this respect.

Most think they’re one way piped because they can’t find the taps, but the answer was under their foot all along.

You’re just the other way around going from two way to single.

Simply adjust the foot pedal stops to suit.

Eddie.

FD0C1E3A-97BA-4A1E-8D42-2D5B21BF5743.jpeg

Might be ok for some attachments. But for example when I’m using a post knocker it needs to be in proper single acting mode so that when I press side B of the pedal it dumps the fluid back to the tank  as the hammer falls. My old TB016 and subsequent 216 had a lever next to the offset ram to easily change between the two…

46 minutes ago, Matthew Storrs said:

Might be ok for some attachments. But for example when I’m using a post knocker it needs to be in proper single acting mode so that when I press side B of the pedal it dumps the fluid back to the tank  as the hammer falls. My old TB016 and subsequent 216 had a lever next to the offset ram to easily change between the two…

They simply weren’t piped up like that as many Minis were simply single acting at the time and unusual to be two way facility.

Not a huge job to put a tap in and back to tank on the return if required.

Eddie.

They simply weren’t piped up like that as many Minis were simply single acting at the time and unusual to be two way facility.

Not a huge job to put a tap in and back to tank on the return if required.

Eddie.

IMG_1629210084.108038.jpg

Eddie, would your arrangement of simply adjusting the foot pedal work with this or does it need a tap putting in do you reckon?