Show us your Arb Diggers please.

Stephen Blair

14 minutes ago, Stephen Blair said:

Cheers Eddie, first job using the grab, I'll be keeping it for small timber handling, it's not a patch on the demo grab for moving bigger timber and speed of handling.

It’s just you can pry with them and they don’t like the side loads.

Most manage to get them straight and they grabs already told you by then where it needs a bit more metal.

Tiltrotators are even worse at killing such stuff due to the ability to get all sorts of odd angles of loading into the grab.

For others reading this with Tiltrotators, if you have a grab that isn’t manufactured in the first place to have a bolt on top, then please ensure you get it fully welded or at least put cap screws in it.

Yes they do break clean off!

I have all my Intermercato Grab tops for use under Tiltrotators done to my spec, it’s not cheap for a reason.

If you’re going to say Engcon/Rototilt etc bolt theirs on, yes they do, they’re engineered like this, milled/stepped faces, wide bearing area etc and a totally different (very expensive!) thing.

Eddie.

57301CDF-076B-4291-9728-36E26322E77A.jpeg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Squeezed in a quick day with the E19 doing some garden clearance. Hit it hard last year with the E27, went back this year to do a bit more and get into the nooks and crannies behind sheds etc where I couldn't fit last time. Would I rather have had the E27 on the grab? Hell yeah but she won't fit. Would I rather have had the grapple than rotating grab for this job? Nope.

She handles it well all things considered. Saves a lot of backache.

I almost miss zero tail. Nver thought I'd say that but actually for this size machine it's nice. But then it wouldn't handle the grab and rotator at all, plus the roof is handy for standing on- it's been a while since I had a machine with a four post steel canopy.1075246898_2021-04-2012_38_13.thumb.jpg.bd81c45d0c14a624b21ce00335b4ace4.jpg1862448512_2021-04-2012_54_46.thumb.jpg.123cfdae9ecc9ba0e13951b2f9740e24.jpg

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, doobin said:

Squeezed in a quick day with the E19 doing some garden clearance. Hit it hard last year with the E27, went back this year to do a bit more and get into the nooks and crannies behind sheds etc where I couldn't fit last time. Would I rather have had the E27 on the grab? Hell yeah but she won't fit. Would I rather have had the grapple than rotating grab for this job? Nope.

She handles it well all things considered. Saves a lot of backache.

I almost miss zero tail. Nver thought I'd say that but actually for this size machine it's nice. But then it wouldn't handle the grab and rotator at all, plus the roof is handy for standing on- it's been a while since I had a machine with a four post steel canopy.1075246898_2021-04-2012_38_13.thumb.jpg.bd81c45d0c14a624b21ce00335b4ace4.jpg1862448512_2021-04-2012_54_46.thumb.jpg.123cfdae9ecc9ba0e13951b2f9740e24.jpg

Like tarzan up on there 🤣

Plant hire co near me has there whole fleet yanmar- well over 50 machines, they said they wouldn’t look elsewhere now, the 5000hr machines have worn well and that’s all hire work so says a lot about them.

I bought an ex hire B12 Yanmar with over 6000 hours ten years ago and it was faultless until last week when the ignition switch gave up the ghost. Incredible the amount of work I’ve given it and during a weeks work it maybe uses 1/2 pint of hydraulic fluid due to some seals being old. Not bad for a 3.5k outlay 10 years ago[emoji1303]
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 03/03/2021 at 14:29, Blake@waveney said:

Nice mr grey git.

problem solved yanmar sv26 bought 

How you getting on with the yanmar? Looking to change ours and it's between another Kubota (kx030) or switching to yanmar sv26. Pretty much sold on the yanmar as BTE didn't even get back to me and dealer is closer for yanmar. 

4 minutes ago, Dawsons Groundcare said:

How you getting on with the yanmar? Looking to change ours and it's between another Kubota (kx030) or switching to yanmar sv26. Pretty much sold on the yanmar as BTE didn't even get back to me and dealer is closer for yanmar. 

What a load of shite not even phoning a customer looking for a new machine back. Yanmar are bomb proof and i am on my third now. 

32 minutes ago, Dawsons Groundcare said:

Brilliant we are all very happy with it. Highly recommend one 

• Like 1