Show us your Arb Diggers please.

Stephen Blair

@Gray git - if I was currently in the new digger market I’d also get a price for and have a good look at a Sunward - they have apparently been around for a long time and have re-launched this year in the UK. Apparently since August they’ve sold 100 machines and appointed 6 dealers, so they aren’t playing at it!

Their machines are supplied with two sets of joystick controlled proportional extra services so are plug-and-play for grabs/rotators etc. I’d be interested to hear how they compare price-wise to the more mainstream kit. 

@Gray git - if I was currently in the new digger market I’d also get a price for and have a good look at a Sunward - they have apparently been around for a long time and have re-launched this year in the UK. Apparently since August they’ve sold 100 machines and appointed 6 dealers, so they aren’t playing at it!
Their machines are supplied with two sets of joystick controlled proportional extra services so are plug-and-play for grabs/rotators etc. I’d be interested to hear how they compare price-wise to the more mainstream kit. 
Sounds similar to sany pushing into the UK market
Size wise and basic specks look about the same as others in the size class, would definitely be interested in how they compare price wise.
Give them 3 years and a more established dealer experience and I bet we will be seeing these currently unknown brand's making a much larger showing around the UK
  • Like 1

Been looking at a true 2 ton machine to replace our Takeuchi 016. Shame to likes of sunward and Sany don’t do one because I probably would have looked. I have short listed it to Takeuchi 225, yanmar 22 and Wacker Neuson et20/24. 

we have some steep soft banks and the wacker Neuson is on top of the list as has its vds sty system which looks handy for stability etc. Dealers offering 0% which is pretty very handy. 

6 minutes ago, Blake@waveney said:

Been looking at a true 2 ton machine to replace our Takeuchi 016. Shame to likes of sunward and Sany don’t do one because I probably would have looked. I have short listed it to Takeuchi 225, yanmar 22 and Wacker Neuson et20/24. 

we have some steep soft banks and the wacker Neuson is on top of the list as has its vds sty system which looks handy for stability etc. Dealers offering 0% which is pretty very handy. 

A true 2 ton machine would be what would suit me well.... Interested to know how you get on. I would be purchasing next year though and would be second hand

On 31/12/2020 at 19:35, Blake@waveney said:

Wacker is also top of the price. The vds is for levelling up when running sideways on a slope- for real steep slopes you have to go up them perpendicular with the blade at the bottom so vds is no help whatsoever as it also raises your centre of gravity! Better off with a tilting bucket for bank work in my book. 

3 hours ago, doobin said:

Wacker is also top of the price. The vds is for levelling up when running sideways on a slope- for real steep slopes you have to go up them perpendicular with the blade at the bottom so vds is no help whatsoever as it also raises your centre of gravity! Better off with a tilting bucket for bank work in my book. 

Actually the wacker is one of the cheaper ones although there’s little in it. 3 years 0% is certainly better than what the others are offering. Takeuchi no deals and the yanmar only offer over 18 months. The vds will rarely get used but it’s useful addition 

On 31/12/2020 at 19:43, swinny said:

A true 2 ton machine would be what would suit me well.... Interested to know how you get on. I would be purchasing next year though and would be second hand

We where temped to get this but decided to buy new this time. The last two where second hand so decided to treat our guys to a new one. 

TJCPLANT.CO.UK

2.4-ton manual hitch, 3 buckets, rubber tracks, long dipper ,2 door cabin, long dipper, double acting aux circuit. Ex TJC...