Show us your Arb Diggers please.

Stephen Blair

the additional pump on the 030-4 hi spec is elctronically controlled, there is a knob on top of the dash to control the flow. You can also program the flow using dash. 

It may not be enough to run your hedge but I would think its possible to rob the flow going to the tracks electrinically so you get more flow to aux. 

I can track and use the engcon on mine at the same time no problem.

At the end of the day the flow is there you just need to control where it goes.

I'll dig out the manual pages as you may not be on max flow for the pair of aux lines, may also need to flip the lever to drain to tank.

Edited by donnk

thumbnail?appid=aolwebmail&ymreqid=85edce9f-6f5f-f274-2f7a-93002c011700&size=275w&webstdver=81.6thumbnail?appid=aolwebmail&ymreqid=85edce9f-6f5f-f274-2f7a-93002d011700&size=275w&webstdver=81.6thumbnail?appid=aolwebmail&ymreqid=85edce9f-6f5f-f274-2f7a-93002e011700&size=275w&webstdver=81.6  Trying to put Humpty Dumpty together again.

Does anyone perchance have a diagram of the drive assembly for a 1980s  JCB  806C. 

The whole lot fell out so I was not able to see the sequence of parts.

I have the outer bearing shells with numbers, but the guy at Anglia bearing said I need to extract the inner race for its number also.  This looks difficult as a very long puller is needed with no central point to push on.