Show us your Arb Diggers please.

Stephen Blair

I totally agree. And best bit is John has managed to keep his cool in some seriously testing situations, and see the project out to where he is now. He could have easily thrown the towel in, but has marched on and is now reaping the rewards. 

Bravo to that man! ??

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks Doobin, it wouldn't be hard worked- just for wee projects here and there. Was wondering whether to buy one and then sell once finished or just get someone in as and when required.

Having had a look last night at what was available I think I'll go for the latter option and save myself the hassle!

Thanks again. 

5 hours ago, doobin said:

Depends how you define low hours. You might get an older style machine with around 2k hours for that or a newer (2014 ish) with 3-4k if you were very very lucky.

Yeah exactly- I’m considering selling my 2.8t Takeuchi. It’s 2500hrs 2007 and very straight and I would want around £12k for it. 

510B33DF-9B71-4CF9-A752-D6965DEE51C5.jpeg

6100FE3B-A756-4E6A-97B7-B2AEEAA07443.jpeg

Edited by Matthew Storrs
  • Like 2