Show us your Arb Diggers please.

Stephen Blair

On 23/11/2018 at 18:11, william127 said:

Has anyone tried these bucket teeth for moving wood with a thumb? 

I'm wondering if they would give a better grip on wood at more angles  than the ripper tooth, which is quite smooth? 

I might order a set as I have a small bucket they would be pretty good on and its not going to break the bank a £20 or so!

Screenshot_20181123-180442.png

Screenshot_20181123-180506.png

I've just come across this old post of mine.

These were a great buy, moved tons of timber, more positive grip than with the ripper tooth. One of the teeth has snapped off but after an acceptable amount of work, especially given the strain that they are under when gripping  timber in from an angle.  And at this price, you could easily keep a spare set! 

I'd recommend them?

a little bobcat e19 equipped with tiger grip grapple for the smaller jobs it’s not worth taking a bigger machine to, plus it’s easy for the guys to take behind a truck without maxing out the towing capacity. twin auxiliary hydraulics on proportional rollers so no messing about with diverter valves. tidy mesh guard to protect the front screen 

not used it in anger yet but i’m sure it’ll prove to be a handy addition replacing my old yanmar which has gone to retire on my small holding 

3F4EC865-C542-465E-ABF5-FC14E12DB4B0.jpeg

• Like 12

1 hour ago, John Shutler said:

a little bobcat e19 equipped with tiger grip grapple for the smaller jobs it’s not worth taking a bigger machine to, plus it’s easy for the guys to take behind a truck without maxing out the towing capacity. twin auxiliary hydraulics on proportional rollers so no messing about with diverter valves. tidy mesh guard to protect the front screen 

not used it in anger yet but i’m sure it’ll prove to be a handy addition replacing my old yanmar which has gone to retire on my small holding 

3F4EC865-C542-465E-ABF5-FC14E12DB4B0.jpeg

A fella I’m working with this week has been lusting after exactly this set up near enough. Would you mind sharing cost of machine and grapple etc? Happy to do so over DM if you prefer. 

looks ace!

9 minutes ago, IronMike said:

A fella I’m working with this week has been lusting after exactly this set up near enough. Would you mind sharing cost of machine and grapple etc? Happy to do so over DM if you prefer. 

looks ace!

20k for the machine and 2.7k for the grab 

2 hours ago, doobin said:

That must be on its knees with the rotator too? The grapple on its own is a lump with my 1.8t. Although well matched with rotator to the 2.7t. 

maybe I’ll try the rotator too on the little machine! 

not at all, it handles the weight very well 

• Like 1