Show us your Arb Diggers please.

Stephen Blair

16 minutes ago, donnk said:

shame its been repainted, better to leave original so nothing has been hidden...

Where do you draw the line? If the guys had it refurbished that included the pins/bushes and the king post line bored etc etc, a bit of paint to smarten it up was hardly a crime I’d say?

Eddie.

1 hour ago, dig-dug-dan said:

How do the hydraulics connect up when you attach the grab?

Automatically!

Just pick the grab up, as the hitch slides into position it forces the Hydraulic Connections together.

Brilliant system, not without faults if people fail to look after them and bits are expensive, again you shouldn’t need many if you care for it.

Eddie.

On 30/12/2019 at 16:53, LGP Eddie said:

Full package here that won’t take a genius to work out I had a fair bit of influence when being converted.

The 118mr is something you don’t see that often used, and pack some serious hp, plus a good size cab in what’s virtually an 8 tonner size.

Done virtually nothing since being gone through by John Craig, with the 700mm pads setting it off nicely.

This is what I call a full fat Ec-Oil setup, with Twin Blocks giving maximum flow to attachments, and the Ec214 is equipped with the Hi Flow swivel.

No messing about with changeover switches on this, it’s full Control System.

Comes with Rake and Steel log as we nicknamed it that clip onto the blade when not in use, but are incredibly effective at clear up or woodchip levelling in combination with the grab by using the pockets to grip them.

Buckets are a bit of an all sorts, but plenty to get going

with.

WWW.MASCUS.CO.UK

Komatsu PC118MR With engcon - the United Kingdom - Another tiltrotator machine in stock and the...

Eddie.

Amazing set up and all the extras you'd want. Do you know what he's asking for it? I've messaged but a lot of people are off till Monday. 

5 hours ago, richy_B said:

Amazing set up and all the extras you'd want. Do you know what he's asking for it? I've messaged but a lot of people are off till Monday. 

£58500 according to the comments on twitter

Edited by Craig.

Looks a fantastic machine but the rusting-through respray really spoils it for me. Better either unpainted or done properly, that looks like someone has tried to hide something imo (which I’m sure isn’t the case as Ross/Sandhill Plant are very straight dealers). 

It is a superb package in our line of work though, but I’d be budgeting to get a load of panels repainted if buying. 

The Komatsu Pc118mr is rare because they cost as much as the more popular 13 tonner.

This will almost certainly have been one of the Hawk fleet that were utilised on a big chunk of the M6 smart motorway job.
I know of only one that is an Owner Operator machine from new.

It’ll have had plenty of seat fillers and lots of hours running nothing more than the heater.

You’re basically paying 28k for it, the rest will go on another carrier machine if you want to trade up in future after putting some hours on it.

• Like 1

Hi all

I feel the need to defend this machine after reading some comments. There is a very genuine reason for sale. Please note we have not painted anything it isn't what we are about. I do appreciate sometimes a bit of paint isn't to everybody s tastes  but this has had the tinyest amount of brush work by the previous keeper on a couple of panels which keeps it looking reasonable. It has not been repainted overall just two small panels and the rear counterweight. 

It has had no end of interest as you can imagine. A lovely machine. There is zero and i mean zero wear on anything. JCC has worked his magic again 

Edited by ross_sandhill
  • Like 2