Show us your Arb Diggers please.

Stephen Blair

Bringing the thread back to arbdiggers of sorts as apposed to arbloaders , can't decide if this is brilliant or a potential death trap

The lads were using ours to pull the tangled tops out a hedge before Christmas which saved a lot of cutting to separate the tops.DSC_0240.jpegDSC_0241.jpeg
  • Like 2

Full package here that won’t take a genius to work out I had a fair bit of influence when being converted.

The 118mr is something you don’t see that often used, and pack some serious hp, plus a good size cab in what’s virtually an 8 tonner size.

Done virtually nothing since being gone through by John Craig, with the 700mm pads setting it off nicely.

This is what I call a full fat Ec-Oil setup, with Twin Blocks giving maximum flow to attachments, and the Ec214 is equipped with the Hi Flow swivel.

No messing about with changeover switches on this, it’s full Control System.

Comes with Rake and Steel log as we nicknamed it that clip onto the blade when not in use, but are incredibly effective at clear up or woodchip levelling in combination with the grab by using the pockets to grip them.

Buckets are a bit of an all sorts, but plenty to get going

with.

WWW.MASCUS.CO.UK

Komatsu PC118MR With engcon - the United Kingdom - Another tiltrotator machine in stock and the...

Eddie.

1 hour ago, LGP Eddie said:

Full package here that won’t take a genius to work out I had a fair bit of influence when being converted.

The 118mr is something you don’t see that often used, and pack some serious hp, plus a good size cab in what’s virtually an 8 tonner size.

Done virtually nothing since being gone through by John Craig, with the 700mm pads setting it off nicely.

This is what I call a full fat Ec-Oil setup, with Twin Blocks giving maximum flow to attachments, and the Ec214 is equipped with the Hi Flow swivel.

No messing about with changeover switches on this, it’s full Control System.

Comes with Rake and Steel log as we nicknamed it that clip onto the blade when not in use, but are incredibly effective at clear up or woodchip levelling in combination with the grab by using the pockets to grip them.

Buckets are a bit of an all sorts, but plenty to get going

with.

WWW.MASCUS.CO.UK

Komatsu PC118MR With engcon - the United Kingdom - Another tiltrotator machine in stock and the...

Eddie.

hi eddie

could you run a mulcher beneath the engcon? or would it be a case of taking the engcon off to run the mulcher? 

9 minutes ago, John Shutler said:

hi eddie

could you run a mulcher beneath the engcon? or would it be a case of taking the engcon off to run the mulcher? 

Interesting question that one, but depending on how the centre swivel and valve block is setup on the Ec214 you should be able to get about 140 ltr/min through with a bit of JCC Magic.

That would be more than enough for an 8 tonne class Mulcher and give you full 360 rotate with

out any trailing hoses.

The double block Engcon top won’t be cheap, and you’ll have to pipe the case drain back through the return, but I certainly had no issues with that on my FAE.

Should run a Mulcher nice, these are 100hp, which is 13 tonne class power.

A call to John Craig will give you your exact options as it depends on the units build spec.

Eddie.