Show us your Arb Diggers please.

Stephen Blair

On 08/12/2019 at 09:59, LGP Eddie said:

For anyone thinking of making the jump into a Tiltrotator and happy to go with a used unit, I really don’t think there’s been a better time in the UK than now.

Eddie.

Where is best to source a used Engcon?  

19 minutes ago, richy_B said:

Where is best to source a used Engcon?  

At a Rototilt dealers!...

Only joking - best bet is to contact the various suppliers and see if they know of anything available.

And keep an eye on Mascus.

You are as well getting your head around what it is you want before jumping in, even to a second hand unit. There will potentially be installation costs (often pretty significant), you’ll possibly need to adapt your existing buckets etc etc. 

Edited by monkeybusiness

10 hours ago, monkeybusiness said:

At a Rototilt dealers!...

Only joking - best bet is to contact the various suppliers and see if they know of anything available.

And keep an eye on Mascus.

You are as well getting your head around what it is you want before jumping in, even to a second hand unit. There will potentially be installation costs (often pretty significant), you’ll possibly need to adapt your existing buckets etc etc. 

Haha, I walked into that one! 

5 hours ago, richy_B said:

Haha, I walked into that one! 

He’s right though!

We are now at the stage that to do deals units are traded in and like anything if they can underwrite the unit being traded in, it makes life a lot easier putting together a deal.

Shaun Gratton at Rototilt is a good friend and I’d give him a call.

All the main players sell used units, but nobody can in reality buy them all back, so if you know what you want and offer sensible money for one they have coming in, you won’t be far off I’m certain.

Eddie.

This is a first class setup from a brilliant home, no details, just gone up on Twitter.

Most on here know my thoughts on the Kx57, and this should be a full control system.

He has every attachment going and is switching to 8 tonne, so they may be available.

AD896DBC-917C-42BC-862A-648E7B24C8F4.jpeg.0041740d16f27aa21979cf45322db198.jpeg

Eddie.

4 hours ago, LGP Eddie said:

This is a first class setup from a brilliant home, no details, just gone up on Twitter.

Most on here know my thoughts on the Kx57, and this should be a full control system.

He has every attachment going and is switching to 8 tonne, so they may be available.

AD896DBC-917C-42BC-862A-648E7B24C8F4.jpeg.0041740d16f27aa21979cf45322db198.jpeg

Eddie.

Do you have a link? 

48 minutes ago, John Shutler said:

il be switching to an 9 tonne in the new year

its going to be a big investment as i’ll have to upgrade all my attachments as well, just the tilty is going to be the best part of 20k 

Could be some serious money just on top brackets depending on what spec you go for?

Eddie.