Show us your Arb Diggers please.

Stephen Blair

1 minute ago, Matthew Storrs said:

I have a harford hitch on both my Taks, it’s ok but I wouldn’t say I’m crazy about the geometry- I reckon it loses a load of breakout force- the old miller hitches I used to have were better in that respect  but boy did they wear- soon got yourself a self levelling bucket!

is that over 60 months that price?

Ideally I'd like rather a encon or steelwrist but there right out of my price league plus a waste on a 2 ton machine and yeah 0% and  the vat deposit is spread through the monthly installments over 60 months 

Jack 

3 minutes ago, LGP Eddie said:

Project for someone, this would have cost £££ new!

Ever popular Hitachi 8 tonner with ultra rare in UK Two Piece Boom.

Will tidy up nice and you can put any steel tracks you like up to about 900mm with no mods on these.

Full Cab Guard off the shelf at Cabcare, will make a good Shear machine with the extra geometry.

I hope it’s last job was to backfill whoever’s been sitting in the seat!?

WWW.MASCUS.CO.UK

Hitachi ZX 85 US B-5 A - the United Kingdom - Full service history: Yes, Amount of previous owners: 1...

Eddie

Made by yanmar ?

1 minute ago, Jwoodgardenmaintenance said:

Ideally I'd like rather a encon or steelwrist but there right out of my price league plus a waste on a 2 ton machine and yeah 0% and  the vat deposit is spread through the monthly installments over 60 months 

Jack 

What kind of RIP off deal is that? Might be 0% but you are paying list price by the sounds of it. Get a price off jcb finance once you  have negotiated a fair price from the dealer. You might be surprised.

Oh and their belligerence over the buckets. Its not that they can't it's that they wont

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dig-dug-dan said:

What kind of RIP off deal is that? Might be 0% but you are paying list price by the sounds of it. Get a price off jcb finance once you  have negotiated a fair price from the dealer. You might be surprised.

Oh and their belligerence over the buckets. Its not that they can't it's that they wont

Yeah- bugger me, the price he’s been quoted is top spec 3 ton money.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dig-dug-dan said:

That's the email with the price I'm sure he said the e27 was only £27499 so I don't know if its the list price or what? ? 

Jack 

Screenshot_20190926_194811_com.google.android.gm.jpg

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jwoodgardenmaintenance said:

I've just been quoted 499.50 a month for a e20 with the 6 buckets mentioned asked about the smp sm30/180 Eddie mentioned and they said they can't get them then asked for geith and said we don't supply them so it's all hardford's hitches and buckets included in the price would it be better to get it with the hard ford's then once worn out change to geithnor just buy the machine with no hitch and buckets and just supply my own? 

Jack 

Andrew Badham Engcon UK for a quote on S type Hitch and Buckets or Aaron at Pladett UK will get you anything SMP or EMA in S type.

Eddie.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, LGP Eddie said:

Project for someone, this would have cost £££ new!

Ever popular Hitachi 8 tonner with ultra rare in UK Two Piece Boom.

Will tidy up nice and you can put any steel tracks you like up to about 900mm with no mods on these.

Full Cab Guard off the shelf at Cabcare, will make a good Shear machine with the extra geometry.

I hope it’s last job was to backfill whoever’s been sitting in the seat!?

WWW.MASCUS.CO.UK

Hitachi ZX 85 US B-5 A - the United Kingdom - Full service history: Yes, Amount of previous owners: 1...

Eddie

Made by yanmar according to the manufacturer plate on the pictures?

Edited by dig-dug-dan
Spelling correction