Show us your Arb Diggers please.

Stephen Blair

9 minutes ago, doobin said:

Grapple for a 1.7t is nice and light. My hydraulic grab is much heavier, more suited to the 2.7t. 

Id have a 9” bucket too. Yes bobcat can get the buckets from the manufacturer and add them to the finance deal. They might try to convince you to have a whites hitch, but can get hardford too. 

You really do like your buckets ehh ? but I know what you mean I forgot about 9" tbh and hardford hitch ill write it down do you just use bobcat buckets or have you a preferred brand I've only ever used geith so don't know of any others really 

Jack 

7 hours ago, Jwoodgardenmaintenance said:

Has that got the rams on the sides? Wouldn't be be too clumbersome for the 6" bucket trenching would it? If not it'd be worthwhile looking at it ? 

Jack 

Try to get digbits buckets and hitches if you can. Far  better than harfords imho.

I would say the 9 and 12inch buckets are the least used out of all of mine,,so don't stress about them too much.

7 hours ago, Jwoodgardenmaintenance said:

Has that got the rams on the sides? Wouldn't be be too clumbersome for the 6" bucket trenching would it? If not it'd be worthwhile looking at it ? 

Jack 

Powetilt hitch  will swing the bucket 180deg whereas the tilting buckets only get the bucket at a 45 deg angle.

i have a powertilt on my 1.8t tak- it’s quite nice as its clutter free but I don’t keep it on all the time as it’s only on a semi quick hitch so doesn’t work will weld on pins attachments etc. Use a Harford wedgelock mostly.

E1083612-C0AE-48B3-9C4F-73574A34E527.jpeg

• Like 1

I got Rhinox buckets as standard with newest Tak- I’ve found them to be very well made and like the fact the come with little hooks so it’s easy to move around with grading bucket.

Digbits grading bucket I’ve worn through the bottom in 3 years- might just be my style of operating but metal could be thicker on the base IMO.

Haven’t a clue why anyone persists on using UK style Quick Hitches and Buckets where they have a clean sheet of paper.

Loads of options for the Scandinavian S type in the UK now even for the smaller machines.

SMP in particular are well worth a look, doing both manual and hydraulic down to the S30/180 size.

You won’t find many S type guys going back to conventional.

Eddie.

• Like 3