Show us your Arb Diggers please.

Stephen Blair

5 minutes ago, s o c said:

Sorry for derail.

Hi Connor. Do you have a farmi 260?

ive never seen one working.

250. It's nearly as old as I am! I spent today fighting with it, it dislikes brashy material. The whitethorn I was loading into it was up to 10 inches at the butt and it absolutely eats it until the wider forks refuse to snap.

I'll try get a video tomorrow, I'm on my own so it may not happen!

Its a very efficient machine, I run the mog at 15-1700 rpm 1000pto and other than a puff of smoke the odd time a big bit goes in hard it doesn't know it's there. (There's no anti stress)

You're welcome to call over to have a look at it. I can fire through a few bits here in the yard, show what it can and can't do, but only if I can have a look at your valtra sometime!!

1 hour ago, Gray git said:

https://www.kellfri.co.uk/forest-firewood/forestry-trailers-accessories/forestry-trailers/tipping-and-forestry-trailer-atv-pro

Was thinking of one of these for the digger as could shift a bit of soil on jobs for filling in ruts etc and help bring timber out of tighter spots to where the tractor can then reach or just shifting a bit of firewood in the yard and for 1200 quid ain't bad at all.

I had one  of those trailers til some scumbag stole it. 

Used  to toe with ball on blade of mini digger and use bucket or grab if fitted to tip. Never bothered with the hoist thingy.

worked well on a few jobs.

tyres aren’t too good. When you take a tight turn with a good load on, chances are tyre would pop off rim. Had to put tubes in to solve.

gray Git you cant go wrong with that, mate has 1 for his quad for the boys to use on big gardens and estates for shuttling timber, signs, cones etc!

Mathew the yanmar has pros and cons compared to my Cat, but I’ve only sat in it for 5 hrs riddling and levelling so need to give it more time and different tasks before I could make a call

Just a little snippet of Mondays mission, first try out of the Sennebogen with the Stump Grinder.

Plenty will recognise the location, and more a surgical removal than blast them out given the status of the surroundings.

Brilliant reach, flow and power.

Eddie.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gray git said:

https://www.kellfri.co.uk/forest-firewood/forestry-trailers-accessories/forestry-trailers/tipping-and-forestry-trailer-atv-pro

Was thinking of one of these for the digger as could shift a bit of soil on jobs for filling in ruts etc and help bring timber out of tighter spots to where the tractor can then reach or just shifting a bit of firewood in the yard and for 1200 quid ain't bad at all.

I have the TCF Engineering Heavy Duty ATV trailer that I bought with the view to tow it with the forwarder but the crane won't quite reach. 

A lot more heavily constructed than the Kellfri with 550kg more payload. It's been used for about 6 hours and is as new. £950 plus vat if you want it. Would be ideal to tow with an excavator, and have two different length drawbars too.

Edited by Big J
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Conor Wright said:

250. It's nearly as old as I am! I spent today fighting with it, it dislikes brashy material. The whitethorn I was loading into it was up to 10 inches at the butt and it absolutely eats it until the wider forks refuse to snap.

I'll try get a video tomorrow, I'm on my own so it may not happen!

Its a very efficient machine, I run the mog at 15-1700 rpm 1000pto and other than a puff of smoke the odd time a big bit goes in hard it doesn't know it's there. (There's no anti stress)

You're welcome to call over to have a look at it. I can fire through a few bits here in the yard, show what it can and can't do, but only if I can have a look at your valtra sometime!!

Fair enough . Thanks 

6 minutes ago, Big J said:

I have the TCF Engineering Heavy Duty ATV trailer that I bought with the view to tow it with the forwarder but the crane won't quite reach. 

A lot more heavily constructed than the Kellfri with 550kg more payload. It's been used for about 6 hours and is as new. £950 plus vat if you want it. Would be ideal to tow with an excavator, and have two different length drawbars too.

I've got one of those too. Had Tim beef it up to take 3 ton.

• Like 1

If you've still got it in a month or two when my bank balance has recovered from the bobcat and grabs purchase I might just get it touch about that
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Big J said:

Nice! 

It would have been great if I had the reach to load it, but I don't so it's a bit useless to me at the moment

Yup, Mine doesn't really get any use now as we have changed our MO.

He also built me the most outrageous log arch. This gets a fair bit more use.

Oh, and a tipping trailer.