Show us your Arb Diggers please.

Stephen Blair

DSC_2919.jpegDSC_2920.jpegDSC_2922.jpegDSC_2921.jpeg

1st play out with the new arb digger yesterday to give the attachments a bit of a shakedown, very impressed with the whole setup.
Grapple saw needed a bit of tweeking as was to aggressive on hardwood but got that sorted and the shear worked fantastic on all the multi stem birch and Hazel we are clearing.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Gray git said:

DSC_2919.jpegDSC_2920.jpegDSC_2922.jpegDSC_2921.jpeg

1st play out with the new arb digger yesterday to give the attachments a bit of a shakedown, very impressed with the whole setup.
Grapple saw needed a bit of tweeking as was to aggressive on hardwood but got that sorted and the shear worked fantastic on all the multi stem birch and Hazel we are clearing.

What carrier size is that? Looks great, very compact.

11 minutes ago, Gray git said:
20 minutes ago, LeeGray said:
What carrier size is that? Looks great, very compact.

Bobcat e26 so 2. 6 ton, nice as can still tow it around

Thought it looked like it. Quite fancied one when I bought my doosan last year but there was a long wait to get one. Did you get four aux lines from manufacturer? That’s what had me looking at them. Is it stable? Went to zero tail from conventional and found a big difference even though weight charts are similar.

2 hours ago, LeeGray said:

Thought it looked like it. Quite fancied one when I bought my doosan last year but there was a long wait to get one. Did you get four aux lines from manufacturer? That’s what had me looking at them. Is it stable? Went to zero tail from conventional and found a big difference even though weight charts are similar.

Yeah, I’ve found the same. Zero far more jumpy on the back track. Can’t beat a nice big ass!

i might be wrong but think that Bobcat is basically the same as your doosan- made by the same company anyway I believe.

• Like 1

Unless your working between tight buildings, I’ve rarely found an issue with conventional tail swing in this size bracket. 45cm overhang,  if you can’t work with that you must as well just get a smaller machine in.

unfortunaly most manufactures seem to be doing mostly zeros now, think takeuchi, Kubota and yanmar are the main 3 still offering conventional tails in 3 ton size.

1 hour ago, Matthew Storrs said:

Yeah, I’ve found the same. Zero far more jumpy on the back track. Can’t beat a nice big ass!

i might be wrong but think that Bobcat is basically the same as your doosan- made by the same company anyway I believe.

Yeah, salesman said they were the same machine, hydraulic and cab changes on the new bobcat and doosan made in same factory but bobcat come first then new doosan coming later. More money in white! 

Edited by LeeGray
Auto correct made a mess!