Show us your Arb Diggers please.

Stephen Blair

Superb.

Apologies for the slight derail, but how’s your back these days Stephen? I remember you saying you were really struggling

Just living with it now Mick, had an MRI. Nothing came up just a bit of wear and tear. I got fed up with the side effects of the 2 different pills they gave me. They don’t know what it is, there is nothing untoward as I’ve had a good few tests.
I found a local really good sports masseuse that I go to every 2 weeks, she keeps me mobile. I just don’t work as hard as long and have to slow down a bit.
The digger is a huge part of my business now but I do blame it for my back problem. Sitting for long periods of time in 1 position rocking around doesn’t do me any favours but I don’t want staff and I don’t want to work in towns and cities anymore doing tree surgery.
I’ve just bought a cherry picker to help with the climbing side of things.
Had a great year and you would never know I had a sore back apart from my moans and groans [emoji3]
Thanks for asking !
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, dumper said:

It’s the reach that interests me 

It does have good reach and great for landscaping. I nearly went for the 219 but as I already had a 2.8t the extra size  over the 216 wasn’t so desirable. Incidentally hear is my 216 with its power tilt- gives it the same reach as a standard hitch 219. Really like the powertilt hitch as gives full so much range of tilt plus can be used with any buckets and attachments. Here I was grading off a footpath through some woods and it very easy to grade with a camber and tidy up the edges with out much manoeuvring.

8404D880-CF1E-4D55-BFB2-1DA235C19718.jpeg

F01E754D-A190-463D-86D6-63523CE9FF6F.jpeg

2A2BFF26-21F8-425C-8780-777D15D9A109.jpeg

• Like 1

Has anyone tried these bucket teeth for moving wood with a thumb? 

I'm wondering if they would give a better grip on wood at more angles  than the ripper tooth, which is quite smooth? 

I might order a set as I have a small bucket they would be pretty good on and its not going to break the bank a £20 or so!

Screenshot_20181123-180442.png

Screenshot_20181123-180506.png

Spent the last 4 days reading this thread and it is so informative and the information reviews help and advice shared is absolutley amazing and seeing how much a mini excavator can change a buisness is unreal even the support to eachother is absolutley amazing from the "tree feller" being attacked by arsonists to simple things just like achey backs ect really glad i signed up to Arbtalk now even had someone help me get help with my dyslexia in here to get help with my theory test

Jack

• Like 4

Has anyone tried these bucket teeth for moving wood with a thumb? 
I'm wondering if they would give a better grip on wood at more angles  than the ripper tooth, which is quite smooth? 
I might order a set as I have a small bucket they would be pretty good on and its not going to break the bank a £20 or so!
Screenshot_20181123-180442.thumb.png.d1fc0fdf2d500a26182a8915c0750d0b.png
Screenshot_20181123-180506.thumb.png.2907fccd92361e6716ead0536a048476.png

They look a bit ‘ free from Kellogg’s ‘ to me [emoji3]