Show us your Arb Diggers please.

Stephen Blair

10 minutes ago, Gray git said:

That's some machine you have, what's the main difference between the two felling heads?look forward to seeing the Liebherr out to work again and I bet you've had no lost time compensation from the insurance company either.

The Westtech is simply a case of if you can get it in there, it'll cut it, but it's not the tool when you want maximum manipulation and totally secure hold to section something awkward down. The Hans Habbig under the Engcon can get in some incredible places and do the business, cut capacity is poor for such a large unit, but I'm working on that at present.

Absolutely nothing whatsoever in terms of any losses, JCB Insurance were brilliant, but what a nightmare process and I can't convey just how much I just want to be back in the seat putting it all behind me.

fullsizeoutput_7be.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_7bf.jpeg

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, JimE said:

Fitted this grab to a brand new TB219 1.8 ton machine the other day for a customer. Fixed grab and rotator, a bit of a weapon!

20180114_123325.jpg

20180114_123404.jpg

20180114_124008.jpg

Looks awesome. How have you managed to get the rotate and grab function running of just one aux circuit? I can see the lead coming off the grab- does that run to a switch in the cab somehow?

would you mind saying roughly how much it cost to have that done inc price of the grab- id love that setup on my 3 tonner.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Matthew Storrs said:

Looks awesome. How have you managed to get the rotate and grab function running of just one aux circuit? I can see the lead coming off the grab- does that run to a switch in the cab somehow?

would you mind saying roughly how much it cost to have that done inc price of the grab- id love that setup on my 3 tonner.

There is a diverter mounted just on the quick attach bracket, so you just press a button on the joystick to change function.
I can price it up and PM you no worries.
Or depending on your digger I can potentially add a 2nd aux for you, I have done this on a few machines now.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Mulcherman Chris said:

John do you have any trouble with it moving around in the grab? I bet it’s really handy with the rotate on the grab emoji108.pngemoji106.png

Chris

Seems to sit pretty well in the grab and doesn’t move to much, I might get an extra bit of box welded to the back to fill it up in the grab a bit more