Show us your Arb Diggers please.

Stephen Blair

I have a tiger grip from approved, with mini diggers it's hard to turn branches horizontal but with a fixed grab you can turn them vertical with out hitting cab. Better for working in tight spots, also you can rake branches and really dive the grab into a bundle of brash. That makes sense to me

[ame]

[/ame]

need a brash rake to clear up some areas where roots have been cleared out recently, its to go on an older jcb 1.4ton machine, any recommendations I have been looking at the digbits bucket rake rather than the hardox based one as it will only get used once in a blue moon and will only be used for raking and levelling a bit of soil. Anyone else using anything similar they care to recommend

Cheers

Charlie

Charlie, I bought a digbits bucket rake to go my 3 tonner a few months ago. It's well built, it would take quite a force to bend it, I have used mine on two jobs so far- one was to rake up an acre of brambles which it did very well, the other is to rake an area of ground free of 3" plus stones, it's perfect for this kind of thing.

Probably wouldn't take root pulling but don't think you will be disappointed, the bucket profile makes it easier to scoop and move roots/stones than most land rake profiles which are too flatter profile IMO

We use one of these from dig bits on our jcb 8015. You'd struggle to bend it on a machine of this size. Very useful for all sorts, we've got the light weight version for soil raking and such but waste of time to be honest.

What spacings are your tines on that rake? That one for digbits is good because it's profile is much like a bucket so it's easy to scoop material, most other ones the tines are not nearly as curved as that one.