Show us your Arb Diggers please.

Stephen Blair

Eddie

Yesterday there was a digger on forestmachineoperatorjobs Facebook page with 3 point linkage winch on jib, think you have something similar?

Yes I do but slightly more advanced than that setup, as I actually have a complete 3 point linkage and pto setup, not just a winch modified to a hydraulic motor.

I also don't need to get out of the cab to fit it due to the Engcon Ec-oil System that will connect all the pipes/electrics when hitching up.

Fantastic in use with full radio remote.

Eddie.

59766df928d32_winchpto.jpg.3cb53ee8fe23ca9b1c69b8eb5bd6b311.jpg

59766df927850_winchgabion.jpg.b1db38abbb56556afe6c1b923d6218b5.jpg

59766df925e11_winchec.jpg.013f20459285e533e3c7bfe73d96fab5.jpg

59766df92498f_winch2.jpg.0a420481ad8bede3d3156aac5430e647.jpg

59766df9232da_winch1.jpg.93f476801abac5efbb92995b27733907.jpg

Thanks for that, small world isn't it. Not only are they local but I'm working with AR at the moment. Thought my machine was good but then they turn up with a new 70 ton long boom machine. Made me feel quite small!!

Yes but that 70 tonner isn't going to shear many trees in a tight site! :thumbup:

I spotted a few of the mods they have and looked into who did them, the company is in my memory bank for future projects as they certainly do a decent job of fabricating one offs.:thumbup1:

Eddie.

Yes I do but slightly more advanced than that setup, as I actually have a complete 3 point linkage and pto setup, not just a winch modified to a hydraulic motor.

I also don't need to get out of the cab to fit it due to the Engcon Ec-oil System that will connect all the pipes/electrics when hitching up.

Fantastic in use with full radio remote.

Eddie.

I've never seen a quick hitch like this before, that's mad. What kind of Hydraulic motor powers the pto shaft? Was it designed specifically for the winch or does it power other pto implements as well.

I've never seen a quick hitch like this before, that's mad. What kind of Hydraulic motor powers the pto shaft? Was it designed specifically for the winch or does it power other pto implements as well.

It'll power other PTO kit and I'm searching for a mint Timberwolf 150H PTO for it, as it should power it easily.

It was basically all my idea and legwork for the motor, then John Craig at JCC Engcon did his magic on it. It will run the winch on tickover easily and no heat issues.

Peoples faces when you drop off the Engcon, Mulcher or whatever and pick that up without getting out of the cab!

Eddie.