Gloria - keep or sell?

Arbtech Tree Services

Every time i go to sell the Wee Greeny i look at a job i can barely do without her...........

Sometimes it would be just a case of an extra dragger to get to a bigger machine, however a recent enclosed courtyard in the middle of town saw her stripped to an engine, carted through a Bank on a sack truck and rebuilt.

Yesterday went to list on Fleabay then looked at a job she'd be ideal for:sneaky2:

With a new drum and blades, bearings and belts she should fetch £3000 all day long and i can get a nice log splitter for that:thumbup1:

Trailer would be extra as i could mod it for the splitter.

So do i keep or sell?

003.jpg.6209ab7fcd89ab98ada0d7739f5b3296.jpg

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm no expert as I haven't really been in the game long but I find my jo beau invaluable, especially when I compare it to subbing work where they only have a large machine and you have to drag. On so many jobs for other companies all I have been able to think is that we could do with my chipper on the job. If you can afford too I would keep it, just think of what money it can earn you in the long run vs what you will get if you sell it

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

keep it to good a machine to get rid of once its gone it be o i wish i had it. if you need to get a loads of logs done hire a processor for a day and split it up ready to take out and sell. can hire one for £200 a day 4 bags of logs rest profit. and no outlay on a splitter