Rouge tree surgeons south lakes area

Hodge

Its beats me how people that gullible get the money in the first place.

I suppose age plays a major part but it still makes my wonder.

Yes some people are very gullible and never learn from there mistakes . Although the travelling people are taught pressure sales at a very early age ? If you have ever dealt with a travelling man you will notice how they invade your private space and continue to get closer and closer when talking to you . Pressure Pressure Pressure . All there after is the dollars :sneaky2:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

V sad too hear things like this, but when will people learn to say no to door knockers?

HI IAN they work on older people they tried it on my GRAMP who then was 92/93 they come around and said OOO your tree need cutting but drive them out of our village mate tell them were to go to it very low to do this to any one but very low to do it to older people thanks jon :thumbup:

In this country there are people who openly hate Asians/blacks,gays,innocent people are beaten up or even murdered simply because they are different to the norm (white hetrosexual) Why isn't there gangs of morons going around burning caravans and making life hell for these thieving scum?

In this country there are people who openly hate Asians/blacks,gays,innocent people are beaten up or even murdered simply because they are different to the norm (white hetrosexual) Why isn't there gangs of morons going around burning caravans and making life hell for these thieving scum?

You make this country sound like Nazi Germany. Or that you would like it to go that way. :confused1: