jobs worth at petrol station !

defenderjack

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have just gone to another petrol station instead of having a go at some kid.

Yeah it could have been more than his jobs worth if he had let you fill it up!

I'm sure they get all kinds of people trying it on with all kinds of containers so tbf you can't blame him.

I would have just gone to another petrol station instead of having a go at some kid.

Yeah it could have been more than his jobs worth if he had let you fill it up!

I'm sure they get all kinds of people trying it on with all kinds of containers so tbf you can't blame him.

yeh but thats the point !!! they have no idea what a "proper " container is :confused1:no different to me telling a client i you cant prune that tree cos i dont recognise it !"

Just get a green plastic petrol can for £4 and fill that with no problems as he will recognise it instantly then pour it into your Stihl can while he watches.

We tried to fill up two plastic 25 L cans for the grinder and a Sthil combi can a few months back but they wouldn't let us fill the 25 L ones because they were plastic instead of metal.

Round here they will not let you fill jerry cans as you are not allowed to store more than 10 litres of petrol in two separate containers.

I had this with a Shell. In the end i sent off a picture of the can all the EN numbers and CE markings to Shell in a letter. Simply stating why such a can could not be filled up at their petrol stations.

Got a letter back that said it could which i photocopied and lamenated to show to the little oik each time i went back.