jobs worth at petrol station !

defenderjack

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

finished work today and the wife picked me up from the yard so she could get my little 5 month old Thomas asleep , i needed to get some fuel for the saws on the way home so chucked the stihl combi can in the boot and headed for the nearest petrol station which was sainsburys .

i got the can out and opened the fuel cap on the car to fill up but the pump wouldnt work ?? next thing i know some little twerp (for better choice of words)told me a cant fill that can up ?? puzzled look on my face says "Why's that mate" he replied "i dont recognise it " again a puzzled look on face says"what dont you recognise " he says " its gota be a red or green can "

i say "but this is a official fuel can HENSE the big picture of a fuel pump on the front and MAX 5 LITRES written all over it " "im sorry sir i cant let you fill it up as i dont recognise it with the other half attached to it (meaning the oil part for the chain ) at this point the blood is starting to boil as i have to explain to him why this oil attached to the can like im talking to my 7 year old daughter .

After what seemed like 20 minutes of me trying to restrain myself from wrapping the can round the muppets head he just kept saying" i dont recognise it" :confused1::bluboomteamenforcer

Now if he was the worldwide official representative for the making of fuel cans i could probally understand .

so i say " well you probably wouldnt recognise ity as you not a flaming tree surgeon !!!! ahhhhhhhhhh by this point id lost the hope of getting a valid and sensible answer so for the first time in a long time i lost it and just resorted to telling him what i really thought of him and how i never threw hiom across the forcourt i dont know .

then went to morrisons and got fuel no problems :confused1:

rant over :001_smile:

HI MATE had the same at frome somerset there was chap there years go did not like stihl combi cans so i called him the can can man as i walk i take the P.SS and dance in the garage like the can can dancers i told them LOOK AT THE B.S STAMP or get a manger it ok now with thanks jon :thumbup: