• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yr and 1/2 in my Scaffel.

Will get two winters out of em but will have to shoe goe a few places

where the rubber wore thru.

Good climb cause the rubber is very grippy

the hooks need to be beefed up a bit cause they bend out slightly when i wear the spurs

was a few weeks getting used to the extra bulk but in the end I found them great at keeping me comfortable standing in tight crotches and banging around-good padding.

They really neeed to dry out well overnight for the freezing cold the next day.

I consider myself very hard on boots and found these to be a good match.

Have you been to Scotland in summertime?

That's how I know they're rubbish in the snow :)

Oh no I'm a " southern softy " having said that we had some snow here last winter . I just thought they were warmer than my Meindles so use them more in the winter . Every one is different I suppose :001_smile:

Yes...

Thought so . Just my pair don't have Pfanner written on them anywhere that I can see . They have" Crispi " on the outer......Oh just found it on the little label where it says made in italy. Ignore this ....:blushing:

Edited by Stubby
I wass being a knob !

I must be the only arborist in the UK who hates his Zermatts! I can't wait for them to be destroyed so I can get myself some Airstreams again, but I think it will be a long while before they fall apart.

What dont i like about them? Im still using the airstreams i won on last years raffle and was thinking of going towards the pfanner gear bud

I think the test is if the boots are still waterproof after about 14 months. Good boots are, bad boots fail at 11 months.

Sent with my iPhone from me, to you!

Does that count if you stumble and put a spike in your 6 month old zermatts? Surprisingly even after standing in a stream they only seeped a bit of water in. So they are still good to me!

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App