EE mobile phone - extreme incompetence

Craig F-J

ORANGE FOR ME LIKE MY SAW LOL IT GOES EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NO ITS AND OLD 6310I AND HAD IT YEARS battery lasts ages too but have had probbs with them dipping into my bank taking more than they should etc but always got it sorted out

HI MATE that was a good phone mate they pickup up better then any of the new phones out there jon :thumbup:

I want to add that I ordered a phone/tablet combo for my partner at the same time as I placed my order, this turned up on time as agreed.

Apart from her monthly bill going up by £10 per month to that agreed (now sorted after spending more time on the phone...) she has experienced no problems during the process.

Crikey. I had thought they'd shown me every trick, not quite!

As I've mentioned I called EE and cancelled my contract yesterday. I did this 13 minutes after a previous call to EE, during which I was informed that my replacement handset was not infact going to be delivered as, according to their system, no order had been placed.

A (now slightly bemused) courier has just arrived at my door with a replacement handset.

They can't arrange to get one delivered when they agree, but they can deliver when I cancel my contract. :001_huh:

I'm now off to see if Vodafone will have me back :biggrin:

I am with orange who is EE, just upgraded my phone, less money per month and got a smart phone. Had a great service with the guy in the store but I never ever never ever (ever) upgrade on the phone to any company. I always deal with a face in a store and every time got a better deal than the one online or by phone. Face to face with a local shop is always best in life i find for most stuff.

I think you are right there.

Unfortunately I'm looking at a 2 hour round trip before I enter a shop in cases like this so it is useful to me that I can make a call/shop online if I need to.

Most of my shopping is done this way now as you can imagine.

I very rarely have a problem, and never before on such a scale as this.